Hobie TI PINS with Alexis

rattlesnake68

Hobie TI PINS with Alexis

Post by rattlesnake68 »

Hello all. Here is the video from Alexis and I's trip to Bob Hall and the PINS. This was the weekend that Blake originally planned to have the get together. As you can see, this would not have been a great trip for new guys and girls on their first BTB. I wish the video reflected the true condition, but I did the best I could with it. Hope you enjoy it and I'll be back at the end of August or the 2nd week of September. Next time I'm waiting until the seas calm down.[youtube]https://youtu.be/ce7UFlgr52A[/youtube]. I'm not sure I put that link in correctly, but you can see the video at Mathew Davis Adventures and DIY.
Prof. Salt
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Re: Hobie TI PINS with Alexis

Post by Prof. Salt »

LOOKN4REDS
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by LOOKN4REDS »

Interesting video. Alexis was a real trooper with the good sense to skip that second day. You handled those tough conditions very well sir. I tip my hat to you.
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by kickingback »

Posted on your video. Well done!
For a guy from Oklahoma you launch and recover that TI like you're a gulf shore pro!!! :clap:
rattlesnake68

Post by rattlesnake68 »

Thanks guys, I'm real proud of Alexis and I'm glad she passed on day two. That's all she needed was a little rest and solid ground. Thanks Glenn for posting that video. I still have no idea how to do it correctly. I'll have to tap around the site and see if I can find the instructions.
Fishtolive

Post by Fishtolive »

Agreed that your daughter is tough trooper.
Wish my kids can be as tough as her.
Also, tip my hat to the pro/diehard BTB like you, Sir.
Yakety_Yak

Post by Yakety_Yak »

Way to go fighting through those breakers on day 2. I'm glad to see you and your daughter got to spend some time together. Hit me up the week before you think you are coming down and I will see what I can do to meet you. I'll see if my son wants to go and we can hit it up.
Earl
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Earl »

Good job getting your daughter out there, that is all that matters is the time.

Let me know when you are headed down to the coast. I am trying to make a trip to Matty or points lower late this month or early Sep. Just getting my boys back off to college right now .

SYOTW,
Earl
rattlesnake68

Post by rattlesnake68 »

Will do Earl. I’m driving back from NSU right now after moving my last daughter into college. Well. The wife is driving, I’m updating my social media . Lol. I’m going to try and make it down at the end of August or the 2nd week of September. 1st week of September I’ll be scuba diving the Illinois river in Oklahoma after all the drunks tip there canoes over during Labor Day weekend. I’ll post up.