Matagorda

Killerbee

Matagorda

Post by Killerbee »

I will be there tue morning at sunrise. Red dodge orange outback.
Blue Devil 7

Re: Matagorda

Post by Blue Devil 7 »

Hope you slay them. We were going to try for this weekend, but now the wave forecasts have gone to hell. Might have to stick to the bay if we go.
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by kickingback »

Hope you did good. Tried to contact to see where you were launching to join up. Next time hopefully!
Let us know how it went. Tomorrow is looking good but don't know where to launch. May go SLP.
Killerbee

Post by Killerbee »

kickingback wrote:Hope you did good. Tried to contact to see where you were launching to join up. Next time hopefully!
Let us know how it went. Tomorrow is looking good but don't know where to launch. May go SLP.
Sorry bud....I didnt see your post until i got off the water last night. I should have went south. No Spanish or Jack's. It was sharks all day and even they were picky. It was grind but I stayed all day. Never saw another boat or kayak and driving was super easy from the rain they have been getting. I launch 5.7 miles from the entrance of the beach.
Killerbee

Post by Killerbee »

Blue Devil 7 wrote:Hope you slay them. We were going to try for this weekend, but now the wave forecasts have gone to hell. Might have to stick to the bay if we go.
thanks man. It was ok. I should have went south.