Wanting to make contact with Hobie TI owners

RobertT

Wanting to make contact with Hobie TI owners

Post by RobertT »

Hi Y’all,

I fish up and down the coast 10 or 12 times a year out of a PA but have been kicking around the idea of picking up a TI. I’m really intrigued when I see them out on the water (flying past me.)
Anyway, I have youtubed it to death but I still have questions ( handeling in surf, tramp weight capacity, durability, fish ability, transport, blah, blah, blah...) and would love some personal expertise.
If there is an owner or two or even a group who is feeling neighborly, I would live to hook up during a trip and pick your brain a bit.
Thanks!!

Prayers for everyone staying safe and having some amazing experiences as we head into the latter part of the season.
Robert
Yakety_Yak

Re: Wanting to make contact with Hobie TI owners

Post by Yakety_Yak »

I've sent you a PM. I have a 2015 Hobie TI. Hit me up today if possible. :)
rattlesnake68

Re: Wanting to make contact with Hobie TI owners

Post by rattlesnake68 »

Hi Robert. I own one of those awesome machines and I've used it in every configuration that it was meant for and a couple that it wasn't. You can see some of my videos on Mathew Davis Adventures and DIY. I have another video coming out this Saturday that I filmed at Bob Hall and the PINS a couple of weeks ago. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and I'll probably have an answer for you. I've owned several sail boats and currently have 5 kayaks, so I have a pretty good feel for the Hobie Ti and can compare it to other kayaks and small sail boats.