DFW AREA TRIP TO GALVESTON/PORT A BTB and/or BAY FISHING

makoprowler13

DFW AREA TRIP TO GALVESTON/PORT A BTB and/or BAY FISHING

Post by makoprowler13 »

Its that time of year again the itch is back to get in the salt and put the fishing gear to the test for 2018. I am seeing if anybody else would like to make a tandem trip to the coast this summer to go BTB. Schedule is up in the air to exactly when so as to match with every ones schedule. I am going to keep this topic up and see who would like to make the trip down there. I know some spots to go in the Galveston area including crystal beach and areas surrounding Port A. area; both BTB and the BAY area.
Roostertail-Tx

Re: DFW AREA TRIP TO GALVESTON/PORT A BTB and/or BAY FISHING

Post by Roostertail-Tx »

You should have made it out this coming weekend. Galveston currently has blue water due to the Storm Alberto pushing it in. Would make for a great time to fish.
makoprowler13

Post by makoprowler13 »

man I wish i could have made it down there this weekend i had work call me in an wasnt able to join the party i cant believe Galveston got clear water but ill be going down there soon, as freshwater fishing is not as fun as salt water
Yakety_Yak

Post by Yakety_Yak »

Check this upcoming trip out as you may be interested in jumping in on this. Hope to see ya out there. :)

http://www.texaskayakfisherman.com/foru ... 8&t=246712
makoprowler13

Post by makoprowler13 »

Yakety_Yak wrote:Check this upcoming trip out as you may be interested in jumping in on this. Hope to see ya out there. :)

http://www.texaskayakfisherman.com/foru ... 8&t=246712
Thanks for the link and i plan on going down there July 14th!!! pending work lets me off