New to Offshore

earthshipman

Re: New to Offshore

Post by earthshipman »

Just had to chime in here. Guess who took this picture of me I use for my account? The first King I ever caught on an artificial, guess who gave me that lure? Some Newb posting "New to Offshore" :D Glad to see you're still around Tino!
AcousticTennis
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by AcousticTennis »

Noeafpj9 wrote:Well don’t I feel like a big donkey... thanks man
LOL! Sorry amigo! Appreciate that ya reached out to help though.
TimmyT140 wrote:I think you better stick to the marsh for a while till you get used to being in a kayak and all. That big water is not for beginners. :mrgreen:

Oh yeah, I've always wondered about your screen name, probably for a couple of years, now. Acoustic Tennis, what is that? You play guitar and tennis? At the same time???
lmfaooooo! I get asked this a lot and its always the same way. "You play guitar and tennis? At the same time????" lol!
I made accounts on several different forums at the same time. I usually forget my log in information so I decided to make it something I would remember easily. Acoustic guitar and Tennis was life before fishing soooo yea thats what I got. A/T rolls off the tongue a lot better lol. :dance:
AcousticTennis
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by AcousticTennis »

earthshipman wrote:Just had to chime in here. Guess who took this picture of me I use for my account? The first King I ever caught on an artificial, guess who gave me that lure? Some Newb posting "New to Offshore" :D Glad to see you're still around Tino!
That was one of the nuttiest offshore trips I've ever had. The original crew all getting together, everyone catching kings nonstop, destroying Glenn in most kings caught (It happened). Need to make another day like that sometime.
Noeafpj9

Post by Noeafpj9 »

Lol all good bro
Tagdog

Post by Tagdog »

Wow, Last couple of years have been slim for me at the coast. But, Tino was one of the first people I met 6 years ago when I started going offshore. Hopefully soon, I will be down that way again.
Volkswatson

Post by Volkswatson »

Haven’t seen ya in awhile Tino! Still being sponsored by Pantene? ;)
Tombo

Post by Tombo »

Tino, have you tried a zebco with a red and white bobber attached to a worm?
Prof. Salt
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by Prof. Salt »

Volkswatson wrote:Haven’t seen ya in awhile Tino! Still being sponsored by Pantene? ;)
If Acoustic Tennis had already been taken on this forum, he was going to go with Panteno. :D
He does own 51% of the company...

And Tino out-catching me on kings? Never happened. :lol:
SAHunter1983
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by SAHunter1983 »

I look forward to fishing with AT again before he gets married and retires for real... lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
fishinmachine

Post by fishinmachine »

Wow, you fellows ARE still here. My first time back in a while, too. Andy and I did not even get out on the big pond last year, except for one short stint off the Alabama coastline. We'll fix that this season.
dr.flatfish

Post by dr.flatfish »

I haven't been on the board in quiet a while myself. Now the first thing I pull up is " New to Offshore " by AcousticTennis . Before I start reading I'm asking myself whose leg is he trying to pull, this guy can run circles around 90% of the yakers out there. Then I read on and I understand. TKF has lost a lot of old salts just for the reasons you explained. Mythman and about a half dozen are still out there BTB'ing but you won't see him posting here. Oh, by the way how did you come about with your handle?? Just curious.
skltex

Post by skltex »

Wondered what happened to you, always enjoyed your post.