((((((((((BOB HALL PIER - BTB, JULY 21, 2018 SATURDAY)))))))))) *****UPDATES at top of thread*****

Yakety_Yak

((((((((((BOB HALL PIER - BTB, JULY 21, 2018 SATURDAY)))))))))) *****UPDATES at top of thread*****

Post by Yakety_Yak »

(((((UPDATE Thursday, July 19, 2018))))) I had someone check out BHP today that lives in Corpus Christi. He even sent me a pic, via text, and it looked better than what's forecasted for today. After checking out everything, this outing is a GO for this Saturday, July 21st. If you read my post, you know where we will be and where everyone is camping at. Get your gear ready and your game faces on because it's about to get real this weekend. Cya out there!

(((((UPDATE Tuesday, July 17, 2018))))) I've been watching the weather and conditions for this upcoming weekend. It's been going back and forth. One minute things look good and then the next, it doesn't. If the outing does take place this weekend, I may put it on Saturday or Sunday. I'll have the final report for this outing on Thursday around lunch time.

(((((UPDATE Sunday, July 15, 2018))))) So far the upcoming weekend looks good. If conditions stay true and/or get better than they are now, there is a possibility that the outing could even be moved to Sunday if it means better conditions/weather. I want to maximize this trip so that everyone can enjoy the outing with as good to great conditions as possible. As I mentioned earlier, I will be making updates today (which is what this update is), Tuesday, and on Thursday. I will be looking to see which day will be better and I will post it on here by lunch on Thursday. Be watching the updates as I will be posting the most current update on here at the very top so that you can see the most recent news. Older updates will be posted below. Let's chat again on Tuesday and see how things are going. Until then, tight lines!

(((((UPDATE Sunday, July 12, 2018))))) Fishermen, I regret to say that we will need to hold off until the following weekend to do this outing. The winds are up and the conditions have been inconsistent enough each day to where I don’t feel comfortable putting new people on the water. What this boils down to is safety! We will try again for Saturday July 21st. The conditions have been consistent to date so that looks like it could be the day. I’ll do reports again on Sun, Tues, and Thurs to keep everyone informed. I know this will put a dent in some schedules but if the conditions hold true for the 21st, try and come out. It should make for a great day!!

(((((UPDATE Tuesday, July 10, 2018))))) As of right now, things are not looking good for this weekend. It is still early to tell what will happen so I will not call it quite yet. I will make the final call on Thursday around lunch time. The winds are up, the surf is up, and the swells are up. I will wait until Thursday to see what happens. Until then, tight lines!

(((((UPDATE Sunday, July 8, 2018))))) The weather for this upcoming weekend looks really good. The problem as of now is that the winds have gone higher and the conditions are no longer where they should be. It's still early to tell whether or not this outing will take place or be rescheduled to the following weekend. I will put up another report on Tuesday and then a final report on Thursday. Keep your fingers crossed and pray for good weather and conditions.

(((((UPDATE Wednesday, July 4, 2018))))) Just a reminder to everyone to keep an eye out on this thread. As it gets closer to the outing, I will be giving heads up on things. As of now (July 4th), the outing is a go but it's too soon to be making any calls on things. If it looks debatable, I will reschedule the outing. Safety is my number one concern as we will have new kayakers on this trip. I want to make sure that everyone is fishing in the right conditions with good weather. I will try and do another update on Sunday. As I do updates, I will make the most current update listed above the prior one. Stay tuned and let's hope for good weather/conditions! :)

Hello to all my fellow kayaking friends. Just like last summer 2017, I wanted to do something again for this summer 2018 in regards to BTB kayak fishing for new people (of course intermediate and advanced kayakers are welcome). Four years ago in July I put together a BTB trip for anyone that wanted to get out to do BTB at Surfside. This included kayakers of all levels. It was awesome! We had a total of 34 kayakers that made it out that day. Many just went to the buoys while others went to the 5-mile rig. It was really cool to see that many yaks out on the water. Some of the people that fished off of the jettys at Surfside thought that there was a tournament going on with that many kayaks launching, lol. Three years ago in July I ran another one of these events except it was run out of Corpus Christi instead of Surfside. We had many more show up than the previous year. This trip was a huge success! I believe all the new kayakers caught kings that day and I would say around 70% of the new kayakers limited out on kings. On top of it all, even some of the new kayakers caught cobia. What an amazing day on the water it was!! As each year has gone by, this outing has gotten larger and larger. This has turned out to be a great way for new kayakers to learn how to go BTB and hopefully to catch some fish while out there on the water.

Since Corpus Christi was such a huge success as in years past, I’m going to continue to do it at Corpus Christi again out at Bob Hall. The way it works is we all meet just south of Ball Hall Pier on the beach and make our way on out to the standpipe to try our luck at smacks, kings, and anything else that we can get into. If you are new to BTB, this would be a great trip to try out. The standpipe is not far offshore (maybe a mile) and there will be plenty of support out on the water with all the kayakers that will be fishing with us. This is not a tournament or an event (this is merely an open invite to anyone that wants to attend). It's just a way to get all levels of kayakers out on the water and to have fun hanging out while fishing. In addition to things, PACK (Paddling Anglers in Canoes and Kayaks) will be doing this trip as well. PACK is a kayak organization that has been around in Houston for a very long time. For more details on this organization, here is the link: http://www.packtx.org

The game plan is for everyone to meet just south of Bob Hall Pier on the beach at 6:00am Saturday, July 14th. We will launch around 7:00am. There will be a short meeting before hand to answer any questions by anyone. There will be plenty of experienced kayakers there that can answer anything as well.

The exact location we will meet at and where quite a few will be camping at is as such. Once you get to Bob Hall Pier, go south on to the beach. Once on the beach, continue for a brief moment until you see Access Rd 6 on the right. We used to camp out about 100 to 200 yards past Access Rd 6 on the left (beach side). If there is new sand out there making it difficult for 2wd vehicles to get through and the tides have been coming up fairly high making it tough to camp on the beach side, what we will do then is we will be camping on the right up along the dune side right after you pass Access Rd 6.

*****In regards to a backup date, here is how that works. The backup date will fall to the following weekend until we have a good weekend to have this activity. Hopefully the weather will be good and we can all get out on July 14th. If interested, post your name on here and I will add you to the list.*****

OKAY.... WHO'S INTERESTING IN GOING?

01 Blake Colburn (Yakety_Yak)
02 Bryce
03 Alton Williams
04 David Beier
05 Esteban
06 Elmer
07 Doug (Razorback1982)
08 Dan
09 Bill Leary
10 Joel
11 Josh (Trouble_Sho0ter)
12 Keith Young (PiePuncher)
13 Frank (fpatino)
14 Jon Dancel (Acidcool6000)
15 Mike Williams
16 Bruce
17 Joe
18 Josh (Joe’s son)
19 Matt Datchew)
20 Owen (ATX O)
21 Ramon (Raruga)
22 Fei (karyuu)
23 Randy (Outbackhunter)
24 Jeff Echols (jeffechols)
25 Kit
26 Duy (duweezy)
27 Mike Smalley
28 Joel (jwmcleod)
29 Jeremy (El Gato Diablo)
30 Terrell
31 Travis
32 Ben (Travis’s brother)
33 Jordan (Travis’s friend)
34 Wendell
35 Vlad (Vlad_989)
36 Jason
37 Ron White
38 Walter Gonzalez (Walteezy)
39 George Hensley (Gwh753)
40 Thomas Kent (teen Yaker)
41 Aldo
42 Angel (yakano)
43 Antonio (Cayuco)
44 Steve Marxer (fishinmachine)
45 Stephen Lisle (skltex)
46 Frank
47 Mike (Yakntx)
48 Shawn Faris (5x5)
49 Ben Watson (Volkswatson)
50 Charlie (kickingback)
51 Charlie
52 Brad Valtierra (HobieBro)
53 David Foreman (TrailChaser)
54 Keith (SaltwaterSmith)
55 Kurt (kwrob)
56 Kurt’s son
57 Kyle Boston (Kyleb)
58 Odis (on a mission)
59 Thomas
60 Karen (Thomas’ wife)
61 Domingo Lucius
62 Tommy Mitchell (Cityfisher)
63 Erik (W.A.)
64 Erik's son
65 Speckonomics
66 George Hensley (Gwh753)
67 Daniel Hayes
68 Mike Flores (fishin Ninja)
69 Terry Howard (sanantonioyak)
70 Poseidon01
71 DrWhiteCap
72 WillZins
73 Aaron Gill (bikesnfire737)
74 Matthew Davis (rattlesnake68)
75 Alexis (Matthew's daughter)
76 Brooke (Matthew's daughter)
77 Mhedgar
78 tinhmaster
79 Nate Armour (narmour12b)
80 Aquahunter
81 WRSWEXPRESS
82 makoprowler13
83 jnd59
84 jnd59's son
85 David Laws (dlaws60600)
86 Heatstroke
87 Roger Lopez (Rllusmc)
88 Eric - Dirty South Angler - Grace (Gotem)
89 Shawn Faris (5x5)
90 coronadog
91 jokernino21
92 RedHawkBey
93 Jude Lopez (TheWindrider)
94 Getz-Some55
95 AyJay
96 Noah (Blue Devil 7)
97 Joan - Noah's wife
98 Logan - Noah's son
99 ross.reddick
100 Wayne Ferguson (reelmn)

So far we have 100 kayakers going. These are people that are going or are a maybe. Who else wants to go. Post up on this thread and I will be happy to add you to the list.

The address to Bob Hall Pier is.....
15820 Park Rd 22
Corpus Christi, TX 78418
(361) 949-0499

PS: As it gets closer to the date, I will make a post on here a few days before (the morning of Thursday, July 12th) to let everyone know if conditions/weather is good or not so that nobody makes a trip for nothing. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE CHECKING THE THREAD FOR UPDATES AS IT GETS CLOSER SO THAT YOU KNOW WHAT’S GOING ON. SOMETIMES IT COULD COME DOWN TO THE FINAL DAY BEFORE THE OUTING BEFORE THINGS COULD CHANGE. If things look debatable, I will cancel to be on the safe side. As stated above if the trip gets canceled, I will reschedule on the date mentioned in this thread.

If you are new to BTB and this is your first trip out or if you have gone out but not very much and still fairly new to BTB, please read. A few things you may need to know before hitting the water. First and foremost, please make sure you have your PFD on you at all times. The law states that you must have a PFD in the vessel at all times with you if you are 17 years of age and older (if under 17, you are required to have it on) but if you flip over and the PFD is not on your body, what good is it doing you? It would be worth your time to buy a good quality PFD and not the $9.99 version at Academy.

Another thing I would recommend investing into is a quality VHF radio. There are so many reasons as to why you should have a radio on you when you are on the water BTB kayak fishing of which I will not get into. If you need to figure out a good radio to purchase, please feel free to call (832-588-7091)/PM me or even post up in the forum. There is a lot of good kayak fishermen on here that can help with that. If you do not have a radio, of which I hope everyone does, stay with a group of people while on the water. Safety is in numbers and the more people you can be fishing close to, the better.

Just a few items that people mentioned that were new in years past that said they needed to get the most but they didn’t already have were (in no particular order but I would hope the radio was at the top, lol) 1) radio 2) gaff 3) fish bag.

When we arrive in the morning during the meeting, a few ground rules will be covered to make sure all the new people are on the same page. For the intermediate and advanced fishermen, you guys are good to go but while we are explaining things if there is anything left out, please feel free to chime in. I also would like to say that when you show up to fish, please make sure you have enough tackle. There is nothing worse than showing up and not having the correct tackle or hardly any tackle and asking everyone to borrow their stuff. It's one thing if you need a swivel but to borrow someone's $20 Waxwing lure, only to have a break-off and lose it, that's not good. Unless you are plan on paying for that lure, it's better to show up with your own tackle. If you are not sure what to show up with, please ask on this thread. I can tell you for sure to make or buy king fish leaders (the key bait for these is ribbon fish or even live bait). If you want to make king fish leaders, check out Prof. Salt's YouTube channel (click on the link I have provided). He has a video in there that explains how to make king fish leaders and it’s really good. http://tiny.cc/3zdxby

If you do camp on the beach, make sure you purchase a beach pass which can be purchased at any Stripes Gas Station. From what I have been told, if you camp on the beach past Access Road 6, no beach pass is necessary (I will be getting a beach pass just in case as). I know I will be back again quite a few times and I will get my money’s worth out of it.). The beach pass is $12.00 which is good for the entire year. Hopefully we can all get out there, have a great time, and catch some fish!

If you would like to read up on last year’s report, here is the link: https://bit.ly/2GR5K9K

For those of you that have any questions, please feel free to post on this thread, PM me on TKF, or give me a call. 832-588-7091

One last thing..... BHP sells frozen bait but not ribbon fish. If you want frozen ribbon fish for your king leaders, you will need to call the local bait shops in the area to see who carries it. Always call before going up to see if the shops have plenty of ribbon fish. Some suggestions for bait shops that carry ribbon fish are:

Cos Way Bait & Tackle
11645 S. Padre Island Dr.
Corpus Christi, TX 78418
361-939-7513

Red Dot Pier
11801 S. Padre Island Dr.
Corpus Christi, TX 78418
361-937-5347

Roy’s Bait & Tackle Outfitters
7613 S. Padre Island Dr.
Corpus Christi, TX 78412
361-992-2960

Billings Bait Stand
13428 S. Padre Island Dr.
Corpus Christi, TX 78418
361-949-8692
Last edited by Yakety_Yak on Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:28 pm, edited 46 times in total.
W.A.

Re: ((((((((((BOB HALL PIER - BTB, JULY 14, 2018 SATURDAY))))))))))

Post by W.A. »

Erik (W.A.) & son
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by kickingback »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Now's the time to start checking your gear and getting your tackle in order!
Can't wait!
Bassaxeworks

Post by Bassaxeworks »

Gents I will be in town during this and will have my Yak as well as my Jet skis. I may be able to get out that way and run my ski as a safety net for yall in the area that day if it aligns well enough as such. Keep me posted on developments.

Chris Dombkowski
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by kickingback »

Bassaxeworks wrote:Gents I will be in town during this and will have my Yak as well as my Jet skis. I may be able to get out that way and run my ski as a safety net for yall in the area that day if it aligns well enough as such. Keep me posted on developments.

Chris Dombkowski
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Extra kudos to you Sir! Will be nice to see you out there!
Yakety_Yak

Post by Yakety_Yak »

W.A. wrote:Erik (W.A.) & son
Gotcha added.

Bassaxeworks wrote:Gents I will be in town during this and will have my Yak as well as my Jet skis. I may be able to get out that way and run my ski as a safety net for yall in the area that day if it aligns well enough as such. Keep me posted on developments.

Chris Dombkowski
Thanks. Any help is always appreciated.
Speckonomics

Post by Speckonomics »

Yakety_Yak wrote:Hello to all my fellow kayaking friends. Just like last summer 2017, I wanted to do something again for this summer 2018 in regards to BTB kayak fishing for new people (of course intermediate and advanced kayakers are welcome). Four years ago in July I put together a BTB trip for anyone that wanted to get out to do BTB at Surfside. This included kayakers of all levels. It was awesome! We had a total of 34 kayakers that made it out that day. Many just went to the buoys while others went to the 5-mile rig. It was really cool to see that many yaks out on the water. Some of the people that fished off of the jettys at Surfside thought that there was a tournament going on with that many kayaks launching, lol. Three years ago in July I ran another one of these events except it was run out of Corpus Christi instead of Surfside. We had many more show up than the previous year. This trip was a huge success! I believe all the new kayakers caught kings that day and I would say around 70% of the new kayakers limited out on kings. On top of it all, even some of the new kayakers caught cobia. What an amazing day on the water it was!! As each year has gone by, this outing has gotten larger and larger. This has turned out to be a great way for new kayakers to learn how to go BTB and hopefully to catch some fish while out there on the water.

Since Corpus Christi was such a huge success as in years past, I’m going to continue to do it at Corpus Christi again out at Bob Hall. The way it works is we all meet just south of Ball Hall Pier on the beach and make our way on out to the standpipe to try our luck at smacks, kings, and anything else that we can get into. If you are new to BTB, this would be a great trip to try out. The standpipe is not far offshore (maybe a mile) and there will be plenty of support out on the water with all the kayakers that will be fishing with us. This is not a tournament or an event (this is merely an open invite to anyone that wants to attend). It's just a way to get all levels of kayakers out on the water and to have fun hanging out while fishing. In addition to things, PACK (Paddling Anglers in Canoes and Kayaks) will be doing this trip as well. PACK is a kayak organization that has been around in Houston for a very long time. For more details on this organization, here is the link: http://www.packtx.org

The game plan is for everyone to meet just south of Bob Hall Pier on the beach at 6:00am Saturday, July 14th. We will launch around 7:00am. There will be a short meeting before hand to answer any questions by anyone. There will be plenty of experienced kayakers there that can answer anything as well.

The exact location we will meet at and where quite a few will be camping at is as such. Once you get to Bob Hall Pier, go south on to the beach. Once on the beach, continue for a brief moment until you see Access Rd 6 on the right. We used to camp out about 100 to 200 yards past Access Rd 6 on the left (beach side). If there is new sand out there making it difficult for 2wd vehicles to get through and the tides have been coming up fairly high making it tough to camp on the beach side, what we will do then is we will be camping on the right up along the dune side right after you pass Access Rd 6.

*****In regards to a backup date, here is how that works. The backup date will fall to the following weekend until we have a good weekend to have this activity. Hopefully the weather will be good and we can all get out on July 14th. If interested, post your name on here and I will add you to the list.*****

OKAY.... WHO'S INTERESTING IN GOING?

01 Blake Colburn – tkf: Yakety_Yak
02 Bryce
03 Alton Williams
04 David Beier
05 Esteban
06 Elmer
07 Doug (Razorback1982)
08 Dan
09 Bill Leary
10 Joel
11 Josh (Trouble_Sho0ter)
12 Keith Young (PiePuncher)
13 Frank (fpatino)
14 Jon Dancel (Acidcool6000)
15 Mike Williams
16 Bruce
17 Joe
18 Josh (Joe’s son)
19 Matthew Davis (rattlesnake68)
20 Matt Datchew)
21 Owen (ATX O)
22 Ramon (Raruga)
23 Fei (karyuu)
24 Randy (Outbackhunter)
25 Jeff Echols (jeffechols)
26 Kit
27 Duy (duweezy)
28 Mike Smalley
29 Joel (jwmcleod)
30 Jeremy (El Gato Diablo)
31 Terrell
32 Travis
33 Ben (Travis’s brother)
34 Jordan (Travis’s friend)
35 Wendell
36 Vlad (Vlad_989)
37 Jason
38 Ron White
39 Walter Gonzalez (Walteezy)
40 George Hensley (Gwh753)
41 Thomas Kent (teen Yaker)
42 Aldo
43 Angel (yakano)
44 Antonio (Cayuco)
45 Steve Marxer (fishinmachine)
46 Stephen Lisle (skltex)
47 Frank
48 Mike (Yakntx)
49 Shawn Faris (5x5)
50 Ben Watson (Volkswatson)
51 Charlie (kickingback)
52 Charlie
53 Brad Valtierra (HobieBro)
54 David Foreman (TrailChaser)
55 Keith (SaltwaterSmith)
56 Kurt (kwrob)
57 Kurt’s son
58 Kyle Boston (Kyleb)
59 Odis (on a mission)
60 Thomas
61 Karen (Thomas’ wife)
62 Domingo Lucius
63 Tommy Mitchell (Cityfisher)
64 Erik (W.A.)
65 Erik's son
66 Mike (Speckonomics)

So far we have 65 kayakers going. These are people that are going or are a maybe. Who else wants to go. Post up on this thread and I will be happy to add you to the list.

The address to Bob Hall Pier is.....
15820 Park Rd 22
Corpus Christi, TX 78418
(361) 949-0499

PS: As it gets closer to the date, I will make a post on here a few days before (the morning of Thursday, July 12th) to let everyone know if conditions/weather is good or not so that nobody makes a trip for nothing. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE CHECKING THE THREAD FOR UPDATES AS IT GETS CLOSER SO THAT YOU KNOW WHAT’S GOING ON. SOMETIMES IT COULD COME DOWN TO THE FINAL DAY BEFORE THE OUTING BEFORE THINGS COULD CHANGE. If things look debatable, I will cancel to be on the safe side. As stated above if the trip gets canceled, I will reschedule on the date mentioned in this thread.

If you are new to BTB and this is your first trip out or if you have gone out but not very much and still fairly new to BTB, please read. A few things you may need to know before hitting the water. First and foremost, please make sure you have your PFD on you at all times. The law states that you must have a PFD in the vessel at all times with you if you are 17 years of age and older (if under 17, you are required to have it on) but if you flip over and the PFD is not on your body, what good is it doing you? It would be worth your time to buy a good quality PFD and not the $9.99 version at Academy.

Another thing I would recommend investing into is a quality VHF radio. There are so many reasons as to why you should have a radio on you when you are on the water BTB kayak fishing of which I will not get into. If you need to figure out a good radio to purchase, please feel free to call (832-588-7091)/PM me or even post up in the forum. There is a lot of good kayak fishermen on here that can help with that. If you do not have a radio, of which I hope everyone does, stay with a group of people while on the water. Safety is in numbers and the more people you can be fishing close to, the better.

Just a few items that people mentioned that were new in years past that said they needed to get the most but they didn’t already have were (in no particular order but I would hope the radio was at the top, lol) 1) radio 2) gaff 3) fish bag.

When we arrive in the morning during the meeting, a few ground rules will be covered to make sure all the new people are on the same page. For the intermediate and advanced fishermen, you guys are good to go but while we are explaining things if there is anything left out, please feel free to chime in. I also would like to say that when you show up to fish, please make sure you have enough tackle. There is nothing worse than showing up and not having the correct tackle or hardly any tackle and asking everyone to borrow their stuff. It's one thing if you need a swivel but to borrow someone's $20 Waxwing lure, only to have a break-off and lose it, that's not good. Unless you are plan on paying for that lure, it's better to show up with your own tackle. If you are not sure what to show up with, please ask on this thread. I can tell you for sure to make or buy king fish leaders (the key bait for these is ribbon fish or even live bait). If you want to make king fish leaders, check out Prof. Salt's YouTube channel (click on the link I have provided). He has a video in there that explains how to make king fish leaders and it’s really good. http://tiny.cc/3zdxby

If you do camp on the beach, make sure you purchase a beach pass which can be purchased at any Stripes Gas Station. From what I have been told, if you camp on the beach past Access Road 6, no beach pass is necessary (I will be getting a beach pass just in case as). I know I will be back again quite a few times and I will get my money’s worth out of it.). The beach pass is $12.00 which is good for the entire year. Hopefully we can all get out there, have a great time, and catch some fish!

If you would like to read up on last year’s report, here is the link: https://bit.ly/2GR5K9K

For those of you that have any questions, please feel free to post on this thread, PM me on TKF, or give me a call. 832-588-7091

One last thing..... BHP sells frozen bait but not ribbon fish. If you want frozen ribbon fish for your king leaders, you will need to call the local bait shops in the area to see who carries it. Always call before going up to see if the shops have plenty of ribbon fish. Some suggestions for bait shops that carry ribbon fish are:

Red Dot Pier
11801 S. Padre Island Dr.
Corpus Christi, TX 78418
361-937-5347

Roy’s Bait & Tackle Outfitters
7613 S. Padre Island Dr.
Corpus Christi, TX 78412
361-992-2960

Billings Bait Stand
13428 S. Padre Island Dr.
Corpus Christi, TX 78418
361-949-8692

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Speckonomics

Post by Speckonomics »

I'd love to go along on this outing!

Yakety_Yak

Post by Yakety_Yak »

Speckonomics wrote:I'd love to go along on this outing!

I got ya added to the list. Welcome aboard! :)
Speckonomics

Post by Speckonomics »

Yakety_Yak wrote:
Speckonomics wrote:I'd love to go along on this outing!

I got ya added to the list. Welcome aboard! :)
Thanks! Look forward to it.

sanantonioyak

Post by sanantonioyak »

I plan to be at the event on 7/14 Terry Howard
Yakety_Yak

Post by Yakety_Yak »

sanantonioyak wrote:I plan to be at the event on 7/14 Terry Howard

Terry, I got ya added on the list. Welcome! :)
Poseidon01

Post by Poseidon01 »

Count me in please. :wink:
DrWhiteCap

Post by DrWhiteCap »

I'm interested.
WillZins

Post by WillZins »

Count me in!!!
bikesnfire737

Post by bikesnfire737 »

Count me in, sir.
Aaron Gill

Yakety_Yak

Post by Yakety_Yak »

Poseidon01 wrote:Count me in please. :wink:
Added! :)

DrWhiteCap wrote:I'm interested.
Gotcha on the list.

WillZins wrote:Count me in!!!
You are on the list my friend. :)

bikesnfire737 wrote:Count me in, sir.
Aaron Gill
Done deal. Cya on July 14th.
rattlesnake68

Post by rattlesnake68 »

Blake. It looks like I'll have at least one daughter, Alexis, with me and possibly Brooke too.
Yakety_Yak

Post by Yakety_Yak »

rattlesnake68 wrote:Blake. It looks like I'll have at least one daughter, Alexis, with me and possibly Brooke too.

I have added them both. It will be good to see you guys again.
Living Waters
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club
Location: John 3:16, 1Corinthians 7:31, Proverbs 3:5-6, Matthew 4:19

Post by Living Waters »

Just think if everyone did a pot and put in 5 or 10 bucks this could be a cool little king fish tourney.... just a thought... mAnG! tight lines 8)
Poseidon01

Post by Poseidon01 »

:clap:
Living Waters wrote:Just think if everyone did a pot and put in 5 or 10 bucks this could be a cool little king fish tourney.... just a thought... mAnG! tight lines 8)
Mhedgar

Post by Mhedgar »

I'm interested
tinhmaster

Post by tinhmaster »

I am in
Yakety_Yak

Post by Yakety_Yak »

Mhedgar wrote:I'm interested
Done deal!! :)

tinhmaster wrote:I am in
Sounds good. I've got ya added.
narmour12b

Post by narmour12b »

Nate Armour (narmour12b)

Sign me up can't wait!!