TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Re: Solo trips of 2017

Post by shoffer »

Thanks, Mang!
Yakety_Yak

Post by Yakety_Yak »

Looks like dinner to me! What time shall I come over and what side dish would you like for me to bring? :)
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by kickingback »

Turned off the video when you stated you aren't giving out where you were...then you started laughing! You like pissing your viewers off by laughing at them?!
I'm laughing myself, at how fast I can turn your video off!
Sorry but you posted expecting comments. You got mine.
Living Waters
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club
Location: John 3:16, 1Corinthians 7:31, Proverbs 3:5-6, Matthew 4:19

Post by Living Waters »

kickingback wrote:Turned off the video when you stated you aren't giving out where you were...then you started laughing! You like pissing your viewers off by laughing at them?!
I appreciate your honesty, but in that video i was not laughing at the viewers, I was laughing at my self. I am most of the time silly and just enjoying my self. I get that way a lot when i am alone with a camera. Sorry if you did not enjoy the video, i post videos now days just for fun thats all. I dont care about viewer count or sponsor...etc. I really don't mind or care about negative comments. Thanks for your honesty ... have a great Thanks Giving :) 8)
boricualouie

Post by boricualouie »

Hey Daniel,what's up my brother from another mother!we know what you mean when you say the things you say! It's just like the saying,if I tell you ,I got to kill you! Lol it's not personal what you say! I guess some people just don't have good SENCE of humor,If only they could get to know you like a lot of us do,if only they knew what kind of person you really are,they would wish to be a friends with you like I am lucky to be.I love Bro!
Keep those videos coming brother,hay hay hay what do you say!LOVE YOU MAN!cant wait to recover from this surgery because I know we have a lot of fishing to catch up on! P.S. KEEP YOUR SENCE OF HUMOR,WE LOVE IT!
goneYAKcrazy
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: cypress, tx / coles crossing 2011 Hobie Pro Angler, fully customized by gYc Boatwerkz

Post by goneYAKcrazy »

Living Waters wrote:
kickingback wrote:Turned off the video when you stated you aren't giving out where you were...then you started laughing! You like pissing your viewers off by laughing at them?!
I appreciate your honesty, but in that video i was not laughing at the viewers, I was laughing at my self. I am most of the time silly and just enjoying my self. I get that way a lot when i am alone with a camera. Sorry if you did not enjoy the video, i post videos now days just for fun thats all. I dont care about viewer count or sponsor...etc. I really don't mind or care about negative comments. Thanks for your honesty ... have a great Thanks Giving :) 8)
LMAO...don't be so butthurt Daniel!!!!