TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...


By DanS
#2248939
The surf is looking really flat Tuesday and Wednesday at dirty pelican. Anyone going out?
By DanS
#2249138
Hey bigfost, unfortunately I am only available Tuesday and Wednesday. I'll send you my number, if you can fish either day, please let me know. If not, we will try again another day!
By TerryH
#2249166
Hey guys, not new to fishing for the Bulls but new here. Me and a friend are gonna go in the morning and anyone is welcome. I always put in by the McFadden sign and hate the beach there. Where is the Dirty Pelican? Is it the first beach entrance going west from High Island?
By bigfost
#2249184
I'm out for this week. The conditions are going to be marginal at best.

DP is where the power poles switch from the north to the south side of the highway near Rollover.
By tastywavescoolbuzz
#2249188
bigfost wrote:I'm out for this week. The conditions are going to be marginal at best.

DP is where the power poles switch from the north to the south side of the highway near Rollover.



only if you despise flat , smooth cream. not many sharks, but bulls are around.
By bigfost
#2249213
tastywavescoolbuzz wrote:

only if you despise flat , smooth cream. not many sharks, but bulls are around.



Funny you only comment when you want to argue with someone.
By tastywavescoolbuzz
#2249318
bigfost wrote:
tastywavescoolbuzz wrote:

only if you despise flat , smooth cream. not many sharks, but bulls are around.



Funny you only comment when you want to argue with someone.



no arguing the fact it was perfect out there. stay calm.
Baffin bay kayak need input

Neumie’s spots are all that’s left that’s easy acc[…]

good video, those look neat but everything is out […]

My goal is to float 100 miles of river next year. […]

Rio Outbound Short F looks good, One that looks e[…]