TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

Wow! That is totally awesome. Congratulation, Daniel.
You are the second angler, that I know who caught a Mahi- Mahi from a kayak in Texas. Glenn was the first one.
Man! It is on my bucket list too.
I might have to go to Florida to get mine. With my kayak and old age, I cannot make it that far offshore like you ...:)
Really happy for you, bro.....:)
Fishtolive wrote:Wow! That is totally awesome. Congratulation, Daniel.
You are the second angler, that I know who caught a Mahi- Mahi from a kayak in Texas. Glenn was the first one.
I might have to go to Florida to get mine. With my kayak and old age, I cannot make it that far offshore like you ...:)

Thank you, Fishtolive, I know using a 2.5hp motor is really not kayaking, but it gets me out there. I am going to hang to my AI setup for a bit, but my next boat will be a jetski :)

Glenn is the man tho! He has two engines one on the left and one on the right... that man sure can paddle, he is a beast! :)
Living Waters wrote:
Fishtolive wrote:Wow! That is totally awesome. Congratulation, Daniel.

Thank you, Fishtolive, I know using a 2.5hp motor is really not kayaking, but it gets me out there. I am going to hang to my AI setup for a bit, but my next boat will be a jetski :)

Glenn is the man tho! He has two engines one on the left and one on the right... that man sure can paddle, he is a beast! :)

Glenn is either a cyborg or a bionic man.....:)
Or a fish Terminator from the future.

Nice. Glad you found some. Sounds like you’ve got […]

Old Quintana Rd.

I'm trying to find someone that is real familiar w[…]

Newb from Corpus Christi

Howdy. Newb here from the beautiful city of Corpus[…]

When sharks show up, it is time to move.