Blue Water Classic Results? :-/

fiSh ZoMbiE

Blue Water Classic Results? :-/

Post by fiSh ZoMbiE »

Wasn't the BWKC this weekend? Where r all pics, videos or even the results?
Went to https://www.texas-bwkc.com/ n found nothing :-/

Anyone know what the deal is?
Last edited by fiSh ZoMbiE on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Yakety_Yak

Re: Blue Water Classic Results? :-/

Post by Yakety_Yak »

The results will be posted pretty soon on the BWKC site. I saw something that was posted somewhere that said just that. :)
Prof. Salt
TKF 4000 Club
TKF 4000 Club

Post by Prof. Salt »

It was insane! Just over 1,500 lbs of fish was weighed in and a lot of folks with 30lbs or less didn't even get their fish weighed. The new rules meant you needed five fish for a heavy total weight: two kings, one or two cobia and Spanish mackerel. I caught eighteen kings but couldn't find a cobia to save my life. I paddled 20 miles searching every rig, and found lots of fish on the flat gulf but no cobes.

Marshall Mamac won with 71 lbs of fish - he was one of the few who did find cobia.

Here's the facebook link to the results and photos:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1302732 ... 9301496223
fiSh ZoMbiE

Post by fiSh ZoMbiE »

Thanks dudes :-) I found this:

The results weren't up the next day :-/ and still aren't up now...

https://www.texas-bwkc.com/so/fLqj28GY#/main

I didn't enter the tourney but found a king limit in the 1st 30 min. Shortly after i headed back to the beach after landing a nice Blacktip. Also hauled in my friend Jason's fish who wasn't in the tourney either but stayed out till approx noon. He said the kings were still biting! Christian and his woman got out late but found em in our area and Christian placed in the tournament. I think they were still biting good when they left to make the weight in. Perfect day for all of us ;-) way to go Christian! :clap:
Last edited by fiSh ZoMbiE on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
fiSh ZoMbiE

Post by fiSh ZoMbiE »

Congrats to all the participants & winners.
SAHunter1983
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by SAHunter1983 »

Sorry in the delay getting the info up. The guys who run the site live in Houston and decided to fish Sunday and go straight back to the big boy jobs Monday... Info is updated more quickly on the BWKC Facebook group...

I mean I understand staying to Sunday as we all had to watch everyone from the beach and listen to the mayhem on the radio all morning Saturday while prepping for weigh in.

The bite was still hot hah! ;)

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk