Florida Gulf Coast - Kayak Fishing Map - Beach Access/Public Reef coordinates!

Bo-Keifus

Florida Gulf Coast - Kayak Fishing Map - Beach Access/Public Reef coordinates!

Post by Bo-Keifus »

Hey guys, if any of yall are planning to compete in the King of the Island Offshore Kayak Fishing Tournament this September, OR just taking a fun trip to Pensacola/Navarre Beach any time, this map may be useful to you! I've marked almost every public beach access between Ft. Pickens (Pensacola Beach) and Fort Walton Beach. It also shows all of the public reefs & lists the coordinates within about 4 miles of the beach.

The blue pins are beach accesses and the red pins are public reef coordinates. I hope you all find this very useful!

I created this map with the King Of The Island - Offshore Kayak Fishing Tournament in mind, so it is posted there! Please feel free to share the link with anyone that may need it!

KingOfTheIslandPensacola.com/beach-access-public-reefs/

rattlesnake68

Re: Florida Gulf Coast - Kayak Fishing Map - Beach Access/Public Reef coordinates!

Post by rattlesnake68 »

Thank you very much. I try to make it to Pensacola at least once a year. Incredible fishing to be had for a kayaker.
Yakety_Yak

Re: Florida Gulf Coast - Kayak Fishing Map - Beach Access/Public Reef coordinates!

Post by Yakety_Yak »

I was going to post this tournament today when i got home but you beat me to it already, lol. For those that don't know Keith Morrison, he is well known in the Pensacola region and on down to Destin. He is a guide and has even been on 30mo as Ty's guide in one of Ty's earlier episodes from a few years back. He put Ty on some pretty good fish. This tournament is going to be a great one. If anyone is planning a Florida trip, this would be a great time to be down there and to compete in the tournament as well. I'm definitely thinking about doing it. Anyone else thinking of going?
Last edited by Yakety_Yak on Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rattlesnake68

Post by rattlesnake68 »

I just checked the site out and thank you for a second time. Looks like I have some work to do on my GPS though. I was also surprised to find out that there are snorkeling reefs at different areas. I only knew of one. My girls and I will be checking those out also.