Fish that where caught these past few dayz

Living Waters
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club
Location: John 3:16, 1Corinthians 7:31, Proverbs 3:5-6, Matthew 4:19

Fish that where caught these past few dayz

Post by Living Waters »

Lets start with my quick report, Out of Galveston.... then I will move to Victors and Merriel Report down south one quick note of warning ..... we use motors on our kayaks "if this is too much for you please do not proceed any further"

Friday launched my "motorized kayak" from beach seas was 1.5 foot at the surf winds was blowing se 10 to 13

made it out to a rig about 8 miles from the beach.... waiting on the fish to come and winds to die down.

Got a good little run and got this guy in the yak....

By this time it was around 1pm and decided to head further south looking for more top water predators, and of course I used the motor on my Hobie AI Yak, ... LOL

Found some clear blue water, had some good runs but did not manage to bring them in.... just caught a spanish mac and called the day so started to head back in. I was out in around the 13 mile area water was around 60 foot deep, the sea weed was very light.

On another note Victor headed down south with Merriel and did good on the snapperz. Water clarity was good on that Thursday.

They ended up with their daily limits, but i was told they had to work very hard to find them.

on the last day the swells was reported to be about 5 to 6 feet and the surf was roaring, they had some ruff conditions to deal with.

enjoying the winnings with some "on the fly CEVICHE!" for the road back home.
Yakety_Yak

Re: Fish that where caught these past few dayz

Post by Yakety_Yak »

Man, hearing these two reports is like watching a double feature! lol Great stuff, great pics, great fish, and great times it looks like. Thanks for posting. :)