BTB Kingfish Leaders for sale?

DanS

BTB Kingfish Leaders for sale?

Post by DanS »

I wanted to start off saying that for a newbie, this sight is extremely helpful and I wanted to thank all of it's contributors for their generous donations of knowledge.

I am hoping to make the Bob Hall event my first BTB trip and I wanted to reach out and ask if anyone would be willing to sell me some king fish leaders. With Prof Salt's extremely helpful instructions, I have no doubt that I could make my own, but buying all of the required material in bulk along with the other equipment required for BTB would stretch my budget. In addition, I would prefer to use someone's tried and true leaders rather than my first attempt on my own. I may also be interested in buying redfish/drum leaders or shark leaders, but these seem to be a lot easier to make and I may buy the material to make my own.

Please let me know if anyone would be willing to make me a few leaders and I would be happy to buy them above cost.
RudderKing

Re: BTB Kingfish Leaders for sale?

Post by RudderKing »

Do u live in Houston?
DanS

Post by DanS »

Yes sir,I live in Pearland but also work downtown.
DanS

Post by DanS »

Yes sir, I live in Pearland and work Downtown.
EasySix

Post by EasySix »

They're pretty easy to make and you'll never get confident if you don't start trying.

That said, you do have some very affordable store bought options. For example: http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/eagle-c ... leader-rig