Open invite Monday the 24th High Island

dr.flatfish

Open invite Monday the 24th High Island

Post by dr.flatfish »

If the predicted conditions hold true Mythman is leading out a trip to somewhere in the High Island area. Reportedly there is repair work going on at McFadden beach so exact location is yet to be determined, somewhere between McFadden and Roll Over. Four or five of us have committed , your welcome to come join us, conditions permitting .Traveling to Sea Rim is just too far we need to locate the reds in our area. I was down at Crystal Beach a week ago and noticed Sargasso sea weed drifting in which is a welcome sight. There has been none for the last 2 years and the last 2 years have been the worst for catching bull reds. Hopefully that will change. As we get closer to the date I will let you know more about the location.
Heatstroke

Re: Open invite Monday the 24th High Island

Post by Heatstroke »

I'm in...
tastywavescoolbuzz

Post by tastywavescoolbuzz »

yall use minners?
Heatstroke

Post by Heatstroke »

tastywavescoolbuzz wrote:yall use minners?
Yep
dr.flatfish

Post by dr.flatfish »

OK weather and surf conditions are holding so it's a go. A couple of us will be stopping at Sea Pony in Winnie for bait and get the latest news from Rick. Then we are meeting at 9am in the area of the slabs I'm sure Mythman will have his JollyRoger flying for those that don't know where that is . That's about a mile from High Island close to where the power lines cross over the road from the north side to the south side of the road.
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by kickingback »

Good luck and keep an eye out for the "Murder Van"! He will be moving around quite a bit now that it is spring....looking for new victims...hehe
Boomy
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Boomy »

kickingback wrote:Good luck and keep an eye out for the "Murder Van"! He will be moving around quite a bit now that it is spring....looking for new victims...hehe
Nobody in that group is young enough for him.....