Father daughter trip offshore

rattlesnake68

Father daughter trip offshore

Post by rattlesnake68 »

Well since there isn't a lot of fishing stories reported I thought I'd post a second video. This was 2015 and it's not often my youngest asked to go fishing with me. In fact, I believe, this was the first time. Out of the blue she asked to go BTB kayak fishing. This is a girl that won't even spend the time fishing for perch in a pond so I wasn't sure how this was going to go, but I wasn't going to say no. The first day at, Surfside, Beach we went just past the breakers and got into some very aggressive Spanish Mackerels. That went well, so the next day went went hole hog and took off eight miles offshore. This is a small collection of video clips and snap shots. I was also trying out a new camera that I've since decided to start leaving at home. I believe I'll go back to my GoPro or Prof. Salt I believe uses an ION that has great audio. I'll also start making a greater effort to take more video so I can put together a quality show.

https://youtu.be/xq4_llZuIOc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Re: Father daughter trip offshore

Post by kickingback »

That is amazing! The look on her face says it all! Well done on the father/daughter outing. For being that far out with the water the way it was I am very impressed at her stamina and being able toland those big ones and stay calm. She did great! You did well too witht he filming...hehe and the fish! Nice! Thanks for sharing for sure!!
Drifting Yak
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Drifting Yak »

Pretty cool!
Yakety_Yak

Post by Yakety_Yak »

Great video, Matthew!!
Fishtolive

Post by Fishtolive »

Amazing kid.
You must be very proud of her.
Man! I need to get a TI so I can take my daughters out to BTB too.
rattlesnake68

Post by rattlesnake68 »

Thanks guys. I'm pretty proud of them both. I just finished another video of my oldest. Alexis and I paddle kayaked six miles offshore from Louisiana. But I'll wait a few days before I post so I don't pester everyone with my videos. Lol. Oh and that TI is freaking awesome, I love this machine!! During the summer My sister, two daughters and I launched the TI on the coast of Mississippi and kayaked eight miles from the ramp to Horn Island Ms which is a barrier island offshore. And thats with a perception pescador 10' kayak in tow with some extra gear. I've got that one on YouTube also.
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by kickingback »

Awesome! Don't be shy. Post them up! We would love to see your videos. Thanks for sharing!
Boxermaniac98

Post by Boxermaniac98 »

very cool, keep all the stories and videos. It is really good to see a fellow kayaker sharing the thrill and enjoyment that this sport can bring. And all the stories for both you and your daughters that will be told for a lifetime.
PStandOK

Post by PStandOK »

Looks like a great time was had!
julioandadrie

Post by julioandadrie »

Great video its always nice to get those bonding experiences out in the water!!!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk