TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

By TKFStubb
Our store is still in transition, so if anyone needs stickers (strip of 3), please send a check for $6.41 along with your address to
TKF
207 Pinehurst
Sour Lake, TX 77659

And we will mail them back to you.
We can't accept credit cards or Pay Pal right now.
Thanks for your support!
By WLShafor
Awesome & if I happen to order 4 the total would be $25.64 & for 5 it would be $32.05? Is there a price brake for ordering more than 1? Thinking i'll need one for each kayak and then 1 for my roof rack basket & then one for the car :mrgreen:
By stryper
WLShafor wrote:Awesome & if I happen to order 4 the total would be $25.64 & for 5 it would be $32.05? Is there a price brake for ordering more than 1? Thinking i'll need one for each kayak and then 1 for my roof rack basket & then one for the car :mrgreen:

there are 3 on each strip right?
By MobyYack
herphishyphishy wrote:If I need more TKF stickers can I follow the instructions above? Same price??

Did the same address still work?
By WLShafor
BUMP BUMP.....

Is there a .AI (Adobe Illustrator) file that I can get so I can get a few stickers printed for myself? I'm guessing that it is a vector design.
By CENTEXPondHopper
TKFStubb wrote:Our store is still in transition, so if anyone needs stickers (strip of 3), please send a check for $6.41 along with your address to
TKF
207 Pinehurst
Sour Lake, TX 77659

And we will mail them back to you.
We can't accept credit cards or Pay Pal right now.
Thanks for your support!
Diablo Chupacabra $1200 OBO

Diablo Chupacabra, never been in water. Comes wit[…]

Most of the quick cleanup folks are gone now. But […]

Diablo Adios $1200 OBO

Never been in water Diablo Adios in the desirable […]

Ocean Kayak Spec (Scrambler)

12' Olive Green Ocean Kayak Spec model. This is t[…]