Port A/ NPI 7-5 and 6

dmanars

Port A/ NPI 7-5 and 6

Post by dmanars »

The surf was really rough considering it was suppose to be 2-4feet. The wind was nice 5-10knots. I ended up not going BTB because I didnt feel like fighting the surf. Lots of bait and water clarity was really good considering all the flooding and rain. Water levels were really high around the jetties and well everywhere else. I know there were fish out there I just didnt get out there.
I hit up the jetties in Port A. Lots of weed in the surf, but I didnt see any beyond that when I was out there. I did spot jellyfish so be careful out there.
aztec44

Re: Port A/ NPI 7-5 and 6

Post by aztec44 »

i see alot of tkf'ers post up pics,wearing short pants and tees. i have learned along time ago to wear long sleave shirts and long pants,and a wide brim hat(for the sun),and fishing gloves,jelly fish stings are not fun :oops: .i don't care how hot it is. this also protects you from the sun and from oyster shells from cutting up your kness and hands,if you fall,while wading.i wear a lite water wicking shirt and light pants.they won't stop all the stings and cuts,but it is better than bare skin.just my .02's
Longshotjames

Post by Longshotjames »

to wear long sleave shirts and long pants,and a wide brim hat(for the sun),and fishing gloves
X2
not sure where that came from but I agree
Longshot
Night Wing
TKF 10,000 Club
TKF 10,000 Club

Post by Night Wing »

Longshotjames wrote:
to wear long sleave shirts and long pants,and a wide brim hat(for the sun),and fishing gloves
X2
not sure where that came from but I agree
Longshot
X3. I don't like skin cancer and after years of being exposed to the sun, eventually, skin problems arise. The only exception I make, I don't wear gloves.
brandonf13

Post by brandonf13 »

Breathe like a fish shirts are amazing.

JerryB's kayak store carrys them.
http://breathelikeafish.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;