Here is why, Ill break it down in bullet points:
1) In October 2018 I bought a Viking Profish Reload. Love it! I had put it on Lay Away, and made several payments on it by phone and Credit Card.
2) I talked to Zach mostly who was really nice and helpful. (Once when I called in the summer when trying to pick color I talked to someone else and I asked what colors they had and was told"I don't know Dude you have to come in and look" WTF! Oh well I wanted they Kayak, no big deal.
3)Picked up Kayak in October and my wife was with me. She found something in the store she wanted as a Christmas present for her brother and she talked to Zach, not to my knowledge about buying me a second Tackle Pod for Christmas! What an awesome gift!, I had no idea. Zach did not have any but he got one from Ryan the distributor, still not my knowledge.
4) Just before Christmas, Zach called my wife. Said Tackle Pod was in. My wife gave him a credit card and asked to ship it.
5) Okay says Zach, we will ship but only to your home address where your credit card is at. We will not ship to your business just down the road with the same zip code.
6) My wife says"It's Christmas. I don't want my husband to see it or for it to get stolen off my porch. Zach says "Not our problem" "My manager says no"
7)My wife says that's crazy, you know who we are and Amazon does it all the time. Zach says "It's not happening"
My wife says "Shove it up your ass, I'll never buy anything from you again.
9) My wife calls a guy in Florida who ships the Tackle Pod, no problem. I got a second Tackle Pod! Yeah!
Roy's apparently does not give a crap about their customers!