TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

By Prof. Salt
No, he's still bogged down in his new job, but next summer I hope to pay it a visit! I am hearing some encrypted chatter about an experimental Raptor with "pivoting foot rests"... I hope that becomes reality - it would make the new reef feel a lot closer.
By pdt818
Prof. Salt wrote:No, he's still bogged down in his new job, but next summer I hope to pay it a visit! I am hearing some encrypted chatter about an experimental Raptor with "pivoting foot rests"... I hope that becomes reality - it would make the new reef feel a lot closer.

Yea I saw the peddle power prototype on facebook a long while ago. Should be interesting to see another option to the peddling variety of boats.
By Yakety_Yak
Glenn.... you can bet I will be all over that when it comes out. It will be nice to finally be able to peddle again instead of paddle keeping the hands free to cast while on the move. :)
By 0U812
Karyuu wrote:Has any yakers been out there? How is the fishing? Are there tuna, AJ or sailfish out there?

9 miles of paddle on a really calm day doesn't seem too impossible.

^^^ This
By Boomy
Crusader wrote:9-10 miles is my typical day in marshes, but BtB is different -- I imagine if current is working against you, it could be an equivalent of 20 or more.
That and it's a round trip...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Keller bay by the kayak launch, there is a oyster […]

Introducing myself

Welcome!! :)

I am interested in going but I can't make the 14t[…]

Message sent