TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

Tombo wrote:1997 Jeep Wrangler, was my father's Jeep until I got a hold of it. Backed it into my shop for a vacuum leak, next thing I am replacing the axles, new interior, and paint.

That is a sweet looking Jeep Tombo!!!
By Tombo
Gallonegro wrote:
Tombo wrote:1997 Jeep Wrangler, was my father's Jeep until I got a hold of it. Backed it into my shop for a vacuum leak, next thing I am replacing the axles, new interior, and paint.

That is a sweet looking Jeep Tombo!!!

Thank you. One of the easiest vehicles to get parts for. I don't think there are two Jeeps the same from all the accessories one can get. We bought a new F150 two years ago and put only 13,000 miles on it. Jeep Wrangler's are fun to drive around town. Scored some Rubicon wheels and tires from a newer model Wrangler, but no pics.
Boomy wrote:Rig #2 1998 K-series 4wd - though it is soon to be replaced with a Tocoma.Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Can you tell me more about that pop up set up? Been looking for something like that to add to my pop up so I don't have to lift my hobie up on a ladder rack.
By Boomy
Sorry dude, no pop-up roof will take the weight of a Hobbie. You could install a racking system on the outside of the popup (welded to the frame) and cross over. I've seen that done, but it'll make it wider. I welded a removable cross bar to the tounge get and use foam to distribute the weight that is on the roof (less than a couple pounds)

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Chapter forums....

No they are not accessible. I had access years ago[…]

2017 Hobie Pro Angler 14

1. 2017 Hobie PA-14 Papaya 2. Turbo mirage drive […]

Saturday is looking promising........

https://www.windfinder.com/forecast/mustang_island[…]

Broken rudder cable

The Hobie tiller-controlled rudder is on a continu[…]