SA Team Face Shields on sale

salvadordaly

SA Team Face Shields on sale

Post by salvadordaly »

For what it is worth to any one. I happened to get a pop up on another site for the SA Team face shields. A five pack for $20 plus $5 for shipping. Normal Charges are $75 + $5. I am not affiliated with the company just passing on information. I bought 5 because of the price alone. You can go to the address below, chose 5 pack (your choice) and use the promo code CAST20. I do not know how long the sale last but if you are interested I would jump on it.

https://safishing.com/product-category/pack-deals/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
fishingtomatoseed

Re: SA Team Face Shields on sale

Post by fishingtomatoseed »

To bad they can not ship them out fast. Been a week and still waiting!
Renrut

Post by Renrut »

I have bought a few times from them. Getting 5 for the price of 1 at academy is a way better deal.
Plus they have a great variety. I've used the camo for hunting.
FishyRichy

Post by FishyRichy »

I ordered some about 3 weeks ago and just got them Tuesday. Not very good fulfillment/shipping times, but for the price I can't complain. I would buy from them in the future depending on how well these ones hold up...
fishingtomatoseed

Post by fishingtomatoseed »

Glad to hear that ya'll have received your stuff. I have tried to call and email them but no answer on either. Guess I will keep waiting. They do have good prices!
Heatstroke

Post by Heatstroke »

I ordered 5 with 2 being on back order. I received 3 within a week and a half. One of the back orders the following week and the last one came in a week after that.
salvadordaly

Post by salvadordaly »

Getting new promo codes on pop ups. A Friday promo 80% off all face shields code "FRI180" , and 5 face shields for $15 code "80FALL".
As far as the slow delivery, I ordered on 11/7 and I have yet to have them delivered. I did receive an email that it went out on the 18th, but my order is in USPS Florida at this time on the 20th. Yes it is slow but I do not feel that I have to worry. The only reason I purchased was the price point, I really do not know if I will use them, just nice to have in case I do need them.
YakRunabout

Post by YakRunabout »

I ordered 5 on Nov 9 and received them today, along with a long-sleeved SA fishing shirt that was included with the order. Thanks for the tip.
salvadordaly

Post by salvadordaly »

UPDATE:
Order received on the 23rd (Tues.) All is good. I would say that it was slow service, but hey we live in the "instant" world now. No complaints though. I receive these promo codes when I visit tides4fishing.com on my phone. Current codes showing are "TANK80" and "80Fall" both are good for 80% off face shields.