TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

Do you have a rant or topic that is not fishing/hunting/kayak related? Post it here.
By Tombo
I have posted about this on TKF before, just that I miss turning wrench's on older vehicles and driving them. I know Capt. Jack had an early Chevelle convertible, and Reel Drag has a fine early 60's Chevy truck.
I used to restore and sell 67-69 Camaro's and finished with a 59 Vette street rod.
I almost wish something would break on my Jeep Wrangler so I could install a Hemi.
By Yaklash
Love that GTX. When I was a teen, the guy across the street had a '70 Roadrunner that wished it were that GTX.

I came close to having a muscle car when I was 17, but Dad wouldn't let me. Since then, this is the closest I've come to one. Frame off restoration by my BIL. Won every show he entered. I heard a judge at the Houston Car Show say it was in the top 10 of any he had ever judged.

Read the closed caption...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Kayak Kid
Tombo, first new car I ever purchased was a maroon/black interiored 1967 Pontiac GTO. Fast, beautiful car.

My second new car ($3,300.00) was a British racing green wth black leather interior Mercury XR7 (1969 or 70 as I recall). Great looking and driving car, but had a very weak and troublesome front suspension (that 5000 HP v8 was just too heavy, I guess).

I recently ran across a 2004, six speed stick shift, 350Z Touring Roadster with a brand new roof and only 60,000 actual miles. It has a new factory (not rebuilt) engine and transmission that was installed only 10,000 miles ago. Drives squeaklessly and like new.Couldn't resist not having such a beautiful car.

I have come a long way to restoring it to new condition as it had a few bings and dings in it, and desperately needed the TLC I'm personally applying. Not a muscle car, as such, but it certainly has lots of muscle.
Diablo, nucanoe, bonafide?

I can tell you that Keven Townsend did a KT Diarie[…]

Primary rig... https://uploads.tapatalk-c[…]

any suggestions for 1-20-18

Looking to be double digit winds. I would consider[…]

Chapter forums or user groups

Ditto!