TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

Do you have a rant or topic that is not fishing/hunting/kayak related? Post it here.
By Yaklash
Was surprised the Yankees won 3 in a row. Fine with this Astros fan. Gives us home field advantage. Bring it on...
By Cruisin_Cuda
hopefully the rest, and home field advantage will be enough for us to make it to the show! i haven't gone back to look at stats, but if i recall we've done better against the yankees than we have the indians during the year. (i checked the standings and we won every series we played the yankees this year and got swept by the indians once and lost the other series 1-2). i know the yankees post season are way more dangerous than regular season, but i think the stros will take em down!
By Yaklash
The Yankees will have momentum to offset their fatigue, but the Astros generally do well coming off of rest. And as far as pitching is concerned. Theirs has to be a bit gassed and ours will be fresh. The Astros most glaring (obvious) weakness is their bullpen, but with McCullers being there for long, middle relief, we have an arm accustomed to the starting rotation, plus he has crazy stuff when he's on. I say Astros in 6, but I'd love for them to clinch in the Big Apple.
By Bigrock
The little hat running all over the field is having a good start to his playoffs, although he did forget to pick up a ball last night while running around.
By Bigrock
Interesting interview after the game with Correa talking about the little hat and base stealing. "I'll give him two strikes, but not three strikes". lol Hope those two have a long and storied career as a combo up the middle.
By Yaklash
Bigrock wrote:Interesting interview after the game with Correa talking about the little hat and base stealing. "I'll give him two strikes, but not three strikes". lol Hope those two have a long and storied career as a combo up the middle.

Amen!!! Pettis never should have waved Little Hat home and had that been almost any other catcher in the league. he'd have been out at the plate for the second out in the bottom of the 9th in game 2. Good thing the Yankees catcher is their Cliff Johnson (all wood no leather). I bet he didn't sleep a wink after that. Not a perfect throw, but it was on line for a good tag.
Abu Garcia is the best fishing reel?

how can I use it? I don't know about it. Will you […]

what is kayak fishing?

Thank you, spambot. Sent from my iPhone using […]

Are you looking for any trades? Nothing partic[…]

I have a new never fired up BBQ pit mounted on tra[…]