Topics

NavionicsSpecJason

Topics

Post by NavionicsSpecJason »

What would be some topics you would like to see discussed in a webinar style format? Kayak rigging? Electronics and Navionics map usage? Something pertaining to Texas saltwater/freshwater fishing? I’m open to suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TKFStubb
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Re: Topics

Post by TKFStubb »

NavionicsSpecJason wrote:What would be some topics you would like to see discussed in a webinar style format? Kayak rigging? Electronics and Navionics map usage? Something pertaining to Texas saltwater/freshwater fishing? I’m open to suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jason, I would like a refresher course on using freshwater map tools. I know I’m not getting the most out of my setup.
Bow_Yak

Post by Bow_Yak »

Not sure if this would pertain to your topics, but how about the proper use of marine radios? Channels used for kayaking? Di’s and don’t’s?

Land or Sea Blessed by Thee!
Ron Mc
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by Ron Mc »

Bow_Yak wrote:Not sure if this would pertain to your topics, but how about the proper use of marine radios? Channels used for kayaking? Di’s and don’t’s?

excellent topic, I'd watch that one.
JW FunGuy

Post by JW FunGuy »

Ron Mc wrote:
Bow_Yak wrote:Not sure if this would pertain to your topics, but how about the proper use of marine radios? Channels used for kayaking? Di’s and don’t’s?

excellent topic, I'd watch that one.
I would like that as well.