Scupper Pro Two Hatch

Rkylewhelan

Scupper Pro Two Hatch

Post by Rkylewhelan »

Here's my Scupper Pro that I've had for about 17 years now. She sat idly by for the last 8 years or so when I lost interest but luckily for me she stayed in the family. I "accidentally" caught a 6.5lb largemouth a few weeks ago which has re-ignited my passion for fishing and now kayak fishing. I've done a few small things to her: added two pad eyes for the new Nu Canoe Captain's seat, two flush mount pole holders, paddle holder, and a scotty mount rod holder (which I screwed up and will have to plastic weld). I have the anchor trolly as well as a track to mount my Deeper Smart Sonar + to that I have yet to install. I also want to add a hatch, the scotty bait board, and am considering adding lighting to help me when I get out there early in the morning.
Attachments
IMG_5862.jpeg
Ron Mc
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Re: Scupper Pro Two Hatch

Post by Ron Mc »

follow up for us with some photos and details of your rigging.
Rigging boats is fun.

Now go rip dey lips.
TexasJim

Re: Scupper Pro Two Hatch

Post by TexasJim »

Rkyle: There was one of those kayaks on Craigslist last weekend in Port Aransas of Padre Island for a hundred bucks! It was all I could do to restrain myself from jumping on it. Needless to say, it was gone in no time. Those and the old Prisms pop up occasionally, and are usually cheap, and a bargain. I just don't need(but want) another boat. TexasJim