Yakima hully rollers

DrKyle1

Yakima hully rollers

Post by DrKyle1 »

So the other day I contacted yakima Customer service and asked about replacement parts for my rollers. They have turned to this gooey sticky mess over the years. I never washed them with any chemicals nor did they stay on my vehicles for extended time. I told them that hey were 3-4 years old sent pics and to my surprise the lady said that they were still under warranty ... holy cow she is sending me 2 replacement sets!!! All I can say is wow! Give it a try if your rollers are in the same condition.
Attachments
373BF1E0-7482-4BBE-9BE1-AB8755A7C39B.jpeg
2DBCE05E-2055-428B-B1BD-C30D8C2B1AF0.jpeg
CF794511-23F1-4C2E-8989-4F68DAC16578.jpeg
imaoldmanyoungsalt

Re: Yakima hully rollers

Post by imaoldmanyoungsalt »

I had same experience with a rifle a few years ago. My Winchester model 70 had a synthetic stock with the duratouch finish. It sat in the gun safe for several years. When I took it out to go to the range the finish had turned to "chewing gum". The gun was 12 yes old but when I called browning and they said they would take care of it. I took it to a local service dealer and they replaced it with new walnut stock, no charge. Some company's still do good business!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Fishtolive

Post by Fishtolive »

Great ! Thanks for the info.
JW FunGuy

Post by JW FunGuy »

Wow I’m going to have to go look at mine! I hardly use them anymore. Thanks for the heads up!

The problem, I believe, is all the polyurethane everyone is using these days. They just fall apart after awhile. Shoe/boot midsoles are the worst and companies won’t stand behind those! I’m glad to hear that Yakima still is.