Keeleazy - tried it?

Rsparrow

Keeleazy - tried it?

Post by Rsparrow »

I found this site by accident, much how most things happen for me. I haven't put it on yet but I received it. It seems like well made stuff. You can order by the foot and they have a few colors . Last weekend i put a small rough flat spot on the keel of my Yak , landing it on the ramp. I'm hoping this will remedy that. I ordered 3 feet for the bow end.

Anyone used this stuff?

http://www.keeleazy.com

I will post a pic after I put it on.

Last edited by Rsparrow on Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Re: Keeleazy - tried it?

Post by kickingback »

Looks good brnad new! Please post results if you don't mind. Good idea as long as it is not too expensive since most road rash on a yak can be smooth out with heat and pressure.
Rsparrow

Post by Rsparrow »

kickingback wrote:Looks good brnad new! Please post results if you don't mind. Good idea as long as it is not too expensive since most road rash on a yak can be smooth out with heat and pressure.
I paid $4 a foot. The have kits also.
bdm

Post by bdm »

Also, you can layer heavy duty duct tape on your kneel and heat each layer with a blow drier. It held up very well in the bay. When it gets nasty looking I just peel it off and reapply.
Drifting Yak
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Drifting Yak »

My PA-14 has Keeleasy on the front end (very similar to yours) and it works as advertised. The Keeleasy was already on the PA when I purchased it so am not sure how difficult it was to apply - but the process looks pretty easy. As for how it's holding up, mine has been on for way over a year now and it is still going strong. Good stuff!
Rsparrow

Post by Rsparrow »

It is pretty dang easy to apply.