When It's Really Hot Out There...

kickingback
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

When It's Really Hot Out There...

Post by kickingback »

I bought this on whim because of the heat during the day and peddling around in my yak I need to keep cool...

With cold water bottles from your cooler you can be 10 degrees cooler! Trust me! It works great! You can drink from the flip top or mist your face and arms or whatever you need to cool off. It comes with 2 lids with varying threads to fit most all bottles tightly.
I did find it did leak a bit if you tip it over and squeezed the bottle with the lid closed or drinking and squeeze the bottle. But if you use the right lid adapter it does not leak.
For $5 you can't beat it! I carry it with me on all my trips, day and night.
Don't let the pretty girl make you not buy it thinking it is only for girls...It is great for anyone needing to cool off.

texnomad
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Re: When It's Really Hot Out There...

Post by texnomad »

Thanks for the in use report. I had been wondering about their actual performance.
creekstone

Re: When It's Really Hot Out There...

Post by creekstone »

This isn't cheap, but it works... Cool Collar: http://blackicecooling.com/compare_pers ... oling.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I've had the collar and two ice packs for several years now. Holding up fine. I use it mainly for yard work.