ideas for my kayak????

b_ray_p

ideas for my kayak????

Post by b_ray_p »

20130521_201506.jpg
20130409_154312.jpg
This my ok ambush. A bit old, but all I have! I rigged a temporary fishing seat! Does anyone have any other ideas?
Mighty Z

Re: ideas for my kayak????

Post by Mighty Z »

I used to have one of those. Already rigged up for a trolling motor. A very stable platform. It isn't the fastest or most nimble yak, but it is a good one.
callowayDUDE

Post by callowayDUDE »

How about some rod holders, fish/ depth finder, paddle clip and holder, and an anchor trolley??? That should keep ya busy for about a week :lol: :lol: :lol: Cool yak though, never seen one like that, good luck with rigging her up
b_ray_p

Post by b_ray_p »

Well I got my lures and stuff in the back hatch, rod and reels under the seat sticking out the back (until I get some kind of rod holder's), dry box, paddle leash, and fish grips attached at different places! That should be good enough for a maiden fishing voyage into the salt huh? I also have a piece of pvc that I plan to use as a stake out stick for the time being.
TexasToast

Post by TexasToast »

mount a machine gun its logical and will protect from pirates
cudagreg
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by cudagreg »

wow havent ever see another one of those but the one my dad bought for us 15yrs ago, we have it rigged tandem it is a beast. he never put a trolling motor on it so it got little use but it is still how i got addicted