anyone near NW houston want to help me go through my tackle?

justin-branam

anyone near NW houston want to help me go through my tackle?

Post by justin-branam »

i just got my kayak and have a tackle box that has some lures and such in it, but to be honest, im not sure what gets used for what!?!? i was wondering if anyone near me (jones and cypress n houston in NW houston) would mind going through it with me and letting me know what is used for what kind of fish, what i can toss in the trash, and what i need to buy. then if you feel really inclined, go out fishing with me sometime and show me some techniques! Thanks!

EDIT: Maybe i should ask if some of you would mind posting pics or links to a few of the items that are on the top of your list, and what you use them for. im talking what kind/size hooks, lures, bait, bobbers, etc. I mainly would like to fish in and around places like anahuac (fresh and salt), armond bayou, galveston (jetties and out to the rigs), etc) thanks again!
Last edited by justin-branam on Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cyber Yak
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Cyber Yak »

There should be several members in your neck of the woods . . .

:D :D :D
Knot Lost

Post by Knot Lost »

I could help with freshwater stuff, but I'm useless fro saltwater. I could probably make some time on one of the upcoming weekends...
justin-branam

Post by justin-branam »

Knot Lost wrote:I could help with freshwater stuff, but I'm useless fro saltwater. I could probably make some time on one of the upcoming weekends...

i was looking for someone that i could meet a bit closer, because i would probably need to do it during the week (most weekends are pre-booked by the girlfriend!! :) ). ill let you know if i dont find anyone. i do appretiate the offer though.