TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

By charleswilbourn
The high-performance line produced by thermal bonding of small fibers is called thermal filament and has a smaller diameter per pound test than monofilament. Braided lines are a bit thicker and more common for fishing larger species, e.g. fishing for large blue- and yellowfin tuna offshore.
By Cuervo Jones
Aaaaawwww yeah! Monica!!! Such a naughty intern! Where’s my sea-gar?! Oh wait!! They’re all in the marsh, terrifying kayakers!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By Crusader
Cityfisher wrote:Seriously. One of them things is gonna make me fall out of the yak one day. I know my heart skips a beat.. or two every time they do that!

Once I was fishing a lake (very dirty water) with my buddy. We were paddling to next spot... At some point my paddle spooked a decent size alligator gar (~4-5') which immediately went airborne and hit me in the back of left shoulder. :shock: That was damn unexpected -- nearly fell out of my kayak. Had a bruise on my back where he hit me. My friend said he never saw or heard anything like that (and he is kayaking for about 15 years).

I’ll cut to the chase TKF, since I know you’ve got[…]

hoping...

I'm fixing to hit it again in a few minutes. Its d[…]

IceMule Pro Catch Cooler for Sale

IceMule Pro Catch Cooler, medium size, 32 inches L[…]

lunch

Next time please give us some warning. That way w[…]