Fishing friend(s) wanted

HookLineSinker

Fishing friend(s) wanted

Post by HookLineSinker »

Howdy! Looking for anyone that doesn't mind having a tag-along, I have kayak and have been inspired to learn to fish however not having much luck catching. Last weekend was out at West Bay - put in at West End Marina... was out 5 hours but no luck other than lots of practice casting!!
You would think having a brother who is an avid fisherman there would always be someone gunning to go... what seems like eons ago he didn't want his sister 'spoiling' his fun... and now is very much interested however his terms do not include 'from a kayak'. I live just outside out Houston but flexible on fishing locations. (familiar with Crystal Beach, have put in near Stingaree)
I am free tomorrow , Saturday, Sunday --hint-hint :mrgreen:
Imjustziggy

Re: Fishing friend(s) wanted

Post by Imjustziggy »

gonna be doing some night fishing tonight if you wanna come along you are more than welcome.
HookLineSinker

Post by HookLineSinker »

Where you going and what time?
texasmade

Post by texasmade »

I'm out in League City/Webster Area, only a thirty-minute drive to gtown for me. I have a weird work schedule and usually fish Monday through Wednesday. PM me if any of these days would work for you. Always down for someone to go with me.
MobyYack
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: On the road between Humble & Galveston - Aboard the Pequod - Just below Cpt. Ahab's knee

Post by MobyYack »

im probably going out this weekend but i will be attacking a point near the east beach jetty. if youre interested and havent got your sea legs yet i could do the bay or the channel area near seawolf
unpredictable

Post by unpredictable »

I'm looking for a fishing partner also. I'm off on Friday and Saturdays. I live in Seabrook. Looking to do some fishing in West Bay.
crawleyman

Post by crawleyman »

Like texasmade I also have a weird work schedule. I work shift work so I'm off days and weekends. I don't like going much on weekends but anytime during the week I'm game. Just PM me when you want to go. I'll fish anywhere from San Luis to Bolivar. As a newbie to fishing I'm gonna tell you to buy some Hook-n-Line maps the ones for Wade and Kayak fishing for spots, the maps will also tell you what time of year those spots are good and what fish you can catch there. Also if you can find Ray Crawford's books they are a great investment for anybody new to Texas Coastal fishing. Also start off with live bait. You will have better luck catching fish. Good Luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk