Bout to get on em!

H4MMY

Bout to get on em!

Post by H4MMY »

Just bought the 4 pack of TroutSupport DVD's. I've been fishing freshwater for most of my life (only 27 years old), but as I go fishing in the salt I realize how little i know or maybe I just don't know how to apply my fishing experience in the salt. I've been told it's the same basic concepts but I guess the bigger body of water gets to my head lol. So I figured I would jump the learning curve and ordered the DVD's about 5 minutes ago. After reading multiple reviews about them I'm pretty excited. I just want to catch some fish! :D Hope to see some of y'all out there with full stringers :P
Jedi
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Re: Bout to get on em!

Post by Jedi »

You're going to love the DVD's. They will extremely shorten the learning curve. You will have to watch them more than once because of all the great information. To much to comprehend by watching one time. Pick one DVD watch it then go out and apply what you learned, then repeat.
H4MMY

Post by H4MMY »

That's what I took from some of the reviews on the forum. Speckled trout will be the first one I watch :P Now I just have to find some friends to drag along with me when I go out armed with this new information.
macko2000

Post by macko2000 »

Let me know how that works out for you. I am also new to saltwater. Grew up in northern indiana, I can crappie fish all day long and slay em. However since i jpined the military in 02 ive only fished 10 or so times before arriving in northern florida. I've been out on my yak 8 or so times. And I have 1 flounder to speak for. Just got skunked again today. Over the last several outings I have tried doa paddle tails, doa shrimp, gulp croaker in nuclear chicken, doa root beer cal, mirror mr17s, Mr tt, rapala flat rap, rip n slash etc. I have a hummingbird helix 5 si gps. So i think I have a problem with sucking. Lol
unpredictable

Post by unpredictable »

Just ordered the 4 pack as well, early birthday present. I've been kayak and saltwater fishing for the last 3 years. I have had some success a fish here or there. Looking to improve my chances when I do get the chance to go. Hopefully I'll be ready for the cca star tournament.
f86sabjf

Post by f86sabjf »

Ok where are these dvd's at ??? I could use the help to .
Drifting Yak
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Drifting Yak »

f86sabjf

Post by f86sabjf »

Thank you!
FingerMullet

Post by FingerMullet »

Yes!! These DVDs are very beneficial!! They are loaded with a lot of info.. They helped me tremendously!
MobyYack
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club
Location: On the road between Humble & Galveston - Aboard the Pequod - Just below Cpt. Ahab's knee

Post by MobyYack »

im about to start fishing my ass off starting june 6 (pretty much every day) so if you want to learn a little ride with me