New kid on the block (AKA Beat-72)

Beat-72

New kid on the block (AKA Beat-72)

Post by Beat-72 »

Hello All! Well I gues I'm the new kid on the block, so to say. This is my first post/comment. To give a quick background, I recently started getting back into getting physically fit. I started riding my bike round and round a local small lake near by and getting a real good workout on my lower half. While doing so, I kept noticing several different kayaker a out on the water. It was then that I thought, that's what I also need to be doing to workout my upper half. Talked and looked around for input and my wife reminded me that a life long friend Gary (AKA BOPGUNNER) was into kayaking. After great input from him, I chose to buy a ride 135 '14. I have got some hours on it now and he even invited me to go with him and jimmy (AKA BEEKEEPER) on a run on the Kiamichi river in Oklahoma this past weekend. (This has been documented by them in the camping section here on TKF). I had a great time with them both and very thankful for all their help on getting me started with this great hobby. I look forward to many more trips white them and all the new people I will get to know here in the future! :P
redneckyakclub01
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Re: New kid on the block (AKA Beat-72)

Post by redneckyakclub01 »

Welcome to the addiction!