Newbie needs advice.

Angler-hi

Newbie needs advice.

Post by Angler-hi »

This may be a silly question, but how do you guys access gear and storage compartments that are BEHIND your seat? Seems like it would be difficult given stability issues. Just don't wanna waste the space because I have trouble accessing it. Thanks.
JMS

Re: Newbie needs advice.

Post by JMS »

I have a milk crate and place two 3600 Plano’s with the majority of my lures. Also I stick a wind sock and some spare rope. Although I can’t turn enough to see the contents I can reach and grab what I need.

I have a center console in front of me that I place my first aid kit, smaller Plano with what I think I will throw that day and some soft plastics.

I have a small cooler I stick behind my milk crate.

Good luck, if you haven’t get on the water before any expensive modifications you’ll discover what’s best for you.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ron Mc
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by Ron Mc »

Angler-hi

Post by Angler-hi »

Thank you. Majority of that thread suggested using alternate and front storage instead. A little on crates and what folks have stored in them. If I missed a post or two detailing my question, I apologize.
Ron Mc
TKF 5000 Club
TKF 5000 Club

Post by Ron Mc »

the OP of that thread was happy with sit sideways in your boat to get to your milk crate storage, and I saw that as essentially being the same as your question.