Fantastic Customer Service by Necky and TG Canoe

UnivTex34

Fantastic Customer Service by Necky and TG Canoe

Post by UnivTex34 »

Not sure if this is the right place for this, feel free to move if necessary. Recently bought a Vector 14 to do my touring/float trips in.

Bought the demo from TG Canoe in San Marcos, included a rudder, was a hell of a deal, and even put up with me having to demo with the mutt to verify stability. After I had demoed it the day before. They answered every question I had, and were fantastic folks to work with, will deal again.

The one issue with the boat, is it had a bad zipper on the wet storage area in the cockpit. Shot one email to them, had a response lightning quick, and after serial verification, and a quick picture of the busted zipper, they shipped out a new zippered storage area free of charge.

I was so happy with both transactions that I told both folks I would share my experiences, it was the least I could do.
hickoxp

Re: Fantastic Customer Service by Necky and TG Canoe

Post by hickoxp »

The Necky Vectors are nice boats. Next to my ride 135, the Necky is effertless to paddle and fast to.

I can report the Vector 13 will support a 350 lbs rider. Purchased the storm color scheme 14 for the wife.

She is all about it.

Good to hear good customer support reports
Last edited by hickoxp on Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zebco
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Zebco »

I've been to TG and know a couple of folks that have bought kayaks there.

Those guys rock!
UnivTex34

Post by UnivTex34 »

hickoxp wrote:The Necky Vectors are nice boats. Next to my ride 135, the Necky is effertless to paddle and fast to.

I can report the Vector 13 will support a 350 lbs rider. Purchased the strom color scheme 14 for the wife.

She is all about it.

Good to hear good customer support reports
My roomate peddles an ultimate propel, and I can keep up with him in the Vector 14. Effortless to paddle.