TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

Misc. Stuff for sale
By ecofly
Carolina Skiff J16 Center Console $3,000

Bought from a freshwater guy in Tennessee in 2013.
I used it one week per year and serviced the carb about every year at Sport Marine.
It has a used once Minnkota trolling motor, rod holders, cooler seat and front bench, Evinrude 25 hp, front storage seat and bow storage/casting deck.

I just requested service records from Sport Marine and will post pics as soon as I pull it out of my garage. It has a hinge kit on trailer tongue so it fits in a residential garage= no storage fees.

Runs perfect and is a perfect first boat to learn on. Pull it with an economy car. It's light.

I haven't used it in 1.5 yrs so it probably needs carb cleaning but otherwise it's solid. You will see from Sport Marine records. I paid $4,900 for it in 2013 and have a clear Texas title. I bought a river property on the Guad so I will be focused on that. I won't be servicing the carb before selling so I am selling for $3,000 firm and you'll have to trust me that it'll take only carb cleaning.
I'm building a vacation house so I don't want to deal with taking it to service and all that for this inexpensive but tough as nails unsinkable boat.

I'm in 77094
By fehlern
ecofly wrote:Carolina Skiff J16 Center Console $3,000

I used it one week per year and serviced the carb about every year at Sport Marine.
It has a used once Minnkota trolling motor, rod holders, cooler seat and front bench, Evinrude 25 hp, front storage seat and bow storage/casting deck.

I just requested service records from Sport Marine and will post pics as soon as I pull it out of my garage. It has a hinge kit on trailer tongue so it fits in a residential garage= no storage fees.

Runs perfect and is a perfect first boat to learn on. Pull it with an economy car. It's light.

I haven't used it in 1.5 yrs so it probably needs carb cleaning but otherwise it's solid. You will see from Sport Marine records. I paid $4,900 for it in 2013 and have a clear Texas title. I bought a river property on the Guad so I will be focused on that. I won't be servicing the carb before selling so I am selling for $3,000 firm and you'll have to trust me that it'll take only carb cleaning.
I'm building a vacation house so I don't want to deal with taking it to service and all that for this inexpensive but tough as nails unsinkable boat.

I'm in 77094

Interested to see pics when you get a chance.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By fehlern
ecofly wrote:Carolina Skiff J16 Center Console $3,000

I'm in 77094

Interested to see pics when you get a chance.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By ecofly
Only in 6 or more inches. Heck yeah buddy! That's what they are made for! And that is a saltwater trolling motor.

Yes it is still avaiable

I went out to Christmas bay this morning, there ar[…]

Kayak Bunk Bed

put some locking casters on the bottom so you can […]

SUP

08/19/17 Weighed it this morning at 14.2 lbs. Put […]