KATS Saltwater

Austin Canoe & Kayak
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

KATS Saltwater

Post by Austin Canoe & Kayak »

KATS had its first ever Saltwater series event in Port Aransas this past weekend with over 30 anglers duking it out for reds and trout. A full recap of the event is available here: http://fishkats.com/kats-gets-salty/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and the second KATS Saltwater event registration is live! The second event in the series will be in Corpus Christi September 5th- register here: http://fishkats.com/sign-up-and-register/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and we'll see you out there!
Attachments
KATS_Salt_2015Logo-01.jpg
KATS_Salt_2015Logo-01.jpg (152.65 KiB) Viewed 3421 times
Tombo

Re: KATS Saltwater

Post by Tombo »

Posting the address of the Captains Meeting since there are two Howards BBQ locations in Corpus
Corpus Christ
10210 South Padre Island Dr Corpus Christi, TX 78418
United States
From the map, this is located by the JFK bridge near Snoopy's.
See you there next Friday

Please note corrected address
Tombo

Post by Tombo »

There are three locations in Corpus for Howards BBQ.
The correct one to go to is 10210 South Padre Island Dr Corpus Christi, TX 78418
When you go to Register Now button, it gives you the address for the original location, Docs Seafood and Steaks, this is wrong and I verified this with ACK today.
Yesterday I drove by Howards just to check them out, it was the old George's location and the only Howards that will have room for meetings, events ect.
Tombo

Post by Tombo »

To get to Howards, I was driving on SPID heading towards Padre Island. Take the Waldren road exit and do a U turn Under SPID. You will now be on the feeder road heading back towards Corpus. Howards will be on your right.