Hook Spit Rods LSKS Aug.15th Werner Paddle Event

Wadefish69

Re: Hook Spit Rods LSKS Aug.15th Werner Paddle Event

Post by Wadefish69 »

Exactly... Sonny.... This is all just pre-fishing for the coveted Jiffy Pop Invitational! Hmmm, if I could find two other tourneys on that same day, now that could be interesting. Gotta dethrone Calbert. :wink:
hammerhead89

Post by hammerhead89 »

See y'all Saturday 8)
aggie182
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by aggie182 »

Coachsmills wrote:Truth be told, Story doesn't even care about any of these events. He takes his trophies home and throws them in the trash. All of these events are just a warm up for the grandaddy of them all. The Jiffy Pop Invitational.
I am taking the Jiffy Pop Invitational this year. That trophy will look good at my house!
EZ-E
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by EZ-E »

aggie182 wrote:
Coachsmills wrote:Truth be told, Story doesn't even care about any of these events. He takes his trophies home and throws them in the trash. All of these events are just a warm up for the grandaddy of them all. The Jiffy Pop Invitational.
I am taking the Jiffy Pop Invitational this year. That trophy will look good at my house!
i'm going to do all i can to make it go to my house :mrgreen: :wink: get in line my brutha :dance:
Matyyaker
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Matyyaker »

WELP.... Its official ! Calbert D has entered the contest ! Along with about 70 others. Me ... I'm not worried. I'm under Story's wing so I should be good :D He's on fire right now. He's not focusing on a Jiffy right now, a couple of more pressing manners to attend to before that. Have to remember to load "BANY" for the raffle. He's good MOJO... :dance: Good luck and hope to see everyone at the weigh in ! :mrgreen: Only a few hours to get signed up so don't forget. :horse:
Beansway

Post by Beansway »

So.... Where's Dustin? He's normally pretty quick about posting the final head count for the tournament, my name still isn't listed and I'm curious of the final number of anglers.

JF
Coachsmills
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Coachsmills »

I need a major appliance to break around my house. Last time that happened I placed 3rd and had to spend all my winnings on a new Dishwasher. I might sabotage the washing machine tomorrow night before I go to bed.
Beansway

Post by Beansway »

Coachsmills wrote:I need a major appliance to break around my house. Last time that happened I placed 3rd and had to spend all my winnings on a new Dishwasher. I might sabotage the washing machine tomorrow night before I go to bed.
Haha. Try the microwave, probably cheaper to replace and less essential.

JF
EZ-E
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by EZ-E »

Beansway wrote:So.... Where's Dustin? He's normally pretty quick about posting the final head count for the tournament, my name still isn't listed and I'm curious of the final number of anglers.

JF
i was out of town for business all week & got back late Wednesday night... We are good to go. I have the after burners kicked & i have been burning the midnight oil to get ready for tomorrow... tonight will be the same way. LSKS headquarters looks like a tornado went off :lol:
spektakler

Post by spektakler »

Matyyaker wrote:WELP.... Its official ! Calbert D has entered the contest ! Along with about 70 others. Me ... I'm not worried. I'm under Story's wing so I should be good :D He's on fire right now. He's not focusing on a Jiffy right now, a couple of more pressing manners to attend to before that. Have to remember to load "BANY" for the raffle. He's good MOJO... :dance: Good luck and hope to see everyone at the weigh in ! :mrgreen: Only a few hours to get signed up so don't forget. :horse:
Charlie, I hope you share a little of Bany's mojo by way of some ticket tradin...., I know, I know you tried last time and I... well just have him handy so we can take control and benefit from the sitiation ay hand.
Matyyaker
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Matyyaker »

11698902_510116892486122_1100246483326298430_n.jpg
spektakler wrote:
Matyyaker wrote:WELP.... Its official ! Calbert D has entered the contest ! Along with about 70 others. Me ... I'm not worried. I'm under Story's wing so I should be good :D He's on fire right now. He's not focusing on a Jiffy right now, a couple of more pressing manners to attend to before that. Have to remember to load "BANY" for the raffle. He's good MOJO... :dance: Good luck and hope to see everyone at the weigh in ! :mrgreen: Only a few hours to get signed up so don't forget. :horse:
Charlie, I hope you share a little of Bany's mojo by way of some ticket tradin...., I know, I know you tried last time and I... well just have him handy so we can take control and benefit from the sitiation ay hand.
Yes Mike I tried to swap a few with you ... :? Just cuz I was a little late you refused my offer that we had done so many times before... But thinking back I was really happy that you did... :D I smoked that baby and Story got some of it too. I'll have to get with 'Bany" and let you know, I think he's still mad at you for giving him away. :horse: See you there