LSKS & IFA same weekends in June & August

EZ-E
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

LSKS & IFA same weekends in June & August

Post by EZ-E »

Hi Guys & Gals,

I have spoke to Eric at the IFA back in December about our events being the same weekends in June & August & we have worked out a plan if you want to fish both events. If you would like to fish both just give him a call & let him know your situation. You can show up Saturday night or Sunday morning & meet up with him at his hotel or RV. He will go over he rules with you & give you your photo marker & you can go fish on Sunday.

I hope this will work for you if you were interested in fishing both.

Thank you
Dustin
bernie32

Re: LSKS & IFA same weekends in June & August

Post by bernie32 »

Yes I called him today to see if my nephew could get my bad and ruler. Nope you have to meet him that evening before 10 or an hour before sun rise before you can get your stuff. Crazy how some ppl from previous tourneys can mess it up for all that can't be there on time. But I guess I will be leaving the lsks early if I catch me some more reds other than that headed straight to cc. He said to call him if your going ro be late and he will work it.out one way or the other. I hope I make there before 10. I don't want to have my morning messed up.
Tombo

Post by Tombo »

Too much for this body, no way I am going to miss the LSKS.
5moreminutes
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by 5moreminutes »

I'll be doing that run next month.
Hopefully I will have fish to weigh in. I'll send mine with Travis and tombo. Lol