Fishermen Supporting Fishers of Men ---- Tournament!!

cshonkerhill

Fishermen Supporting Fishers of Men ---- Tournament!!

Post by cshonkerhill »

Come follow me, Jesus said, and I will make you fishers of men. (Mat 4:19 & Mark 1:17)

April 25, 2015
Fishing Tournament (red drum, trout, and flounder)
Kayaks, boats, waders, and bank fishing allowed
Prizes for:
Longest fish
Heaviest stringer
Smallest legal fish

Prizes donated by J&J Bait and Tackle, Port O'Connor Rod and Gun, Gods Country Camouflage, ACK, and Bison Coolers.

Weigh-in at magnolia beach by 4:30 pm
$50 entry fee per person
Money raised goes to the Celtic Language Teams(CeLT) and Ambassadors for Christ of Texas (ACT) to aid in spreading the gospel

PM me for entry form

The tournament is to take place from upper Lavaca bay to Port O’Connor and to the east of Matagorda Bay.
Fish must be caught on rod and reel.
Only one rod at a time in the water
All Texas Parks & Wildlife rules and regulations apply
Fishing license required
Fishing is allowed to start 30 min before sunrise and finished at 3:00 pm
Fish must be caught that day. No frozen or mutilated fish.
The judge’s decision is final
Single person event no pooling of fish. Fish must be caught by the person themselves.
No fishing within 100 yards of another angler unless invited or fishing with a friend.
All fish must be caught during the day of the event during allotted times
Fishing or launching of a boat or kayak must be done from a public access point. No launching from private property or any place that requires "special permission"
In the event of a tie, the first person to weigh in shall be the winner.
Captains meeting Friday night at 7:00 pm at magnolia beach near Indianola TX to answer any questions and make sure everyone is signed up and ready to go. (optional)
Last edited by cshonkerhill on Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
mtrejo

Re: Fishermen Supporting Fishers of Men ---- Tournament!!

Post by mtrejo »

who do we contact and by when do entries need to be registered by?
cshonkerhill

Re: Fishermen Supporting Fishers of Men ---- Tournament!!

Post by cshonkerhill »

You can PM me on here with your email and I can get you an entry form. Then you can mail your entry to the church: FBC Yoakum, 202 Dunn St, Yoakum TX 77995 or you can bring it to the captain's meeting on Friday night.
Thanks for drawing my attention to the need for clarification. Hope to hear from you.