LSKS Paid Entry's October 4th

FishNMike

Re: LSKS Paid Entry's October 4th

Post by FishNMike »

Catch your fish early and you can be at Louis by kickoff. Watch the game inside while waiting for the rest of us to come in.
Save me a seat! I'll either come in early with defeat in my eyes in the form of tears :( or have a stringer with the two largest Skipjacks you've ever seen! :lol:
aggie182
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by aggie182 »

FishNMike wrote:
Catch your fish early and you can be at Louis by kickoff. Watch the game inside while waiting for the rest of us to come in.
Save me a seat! I'll either come in early with defeat in my eyes in the form of tears :( or have a stringer with the two largest Skipjacks you've ever seen! :lol:
I got in to skipjacks a few years ago during an LSKS tournament and caught 3 or 4 in a row and paddled a few hundred yards and caught another on my next cast. I couldn't get away from them. To make it better, one $h!t all over me when I was getting my jig out. On non-tournament days, I will wear those suckers out, especially with the fly rod.
aggie182
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by aggie182 »

M T Stringer wrote:
TexAg_Yak08 wrote:I figure I'll be on the water anyway, so may as well take a gamble and enter the tourney. I'm in! I'll take some headphones and I might listen to the game, and the dvr will be set to record it anyway! Here's to a good day on the water!! Look forward to meeting a bunch of people!

Thanks & Gig'em

I like this plan a lot.
gonefishin
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by gonefishin »

Wish I could at least make the weigh in, but family obligations will not allow. I am expecting to fish the tournaments next year though :D
EZ-E
TKF 3000 Club
TKF 3000 Club

Post by EZ-E »

Sorry your going to have to miss out, but we look forward to seeing you next year.

Dustin
ichinforfishin

Post by ichinforfishin »

What was the winning stringer? I'm curious me and my husband had a good day on the water the same day and we wonder how good we would have done in the tournament if we had signed up.
Tombo

Post by Tombo »

ichinforfishin wrote:What was the winning stringer? I'm curious me and my husband had a good day on the water the same day and we wonder how good we would have done in the tournament if we had signed up.
14.80 pounds
Matyyaker
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Matyyaker »

Tombo wrote:
ichinforfishin wrote:What was the winning stringer? I'm curious me and my husband had a good day on the water the same day and we wonder how good we would have done in the tournament if we had signed up.
14.80 pounds
And 8.68 would of got you in the money. Dustin paid out 18 places.