The Reel Sport - July Online Fishing Contest

thereelsport

The Reel Sport - July Online Fishing Contest

Post by thereelsport »

I am starting a new kayak accessory company. My website went live this week so bare with me as we are still a very small business. One of the things I am doing though is a monthly online fishing contest. This month the target species is a Speckled Trout. Go to link below and signup. Its totally free. Winner gets a 5 piece Kayak leash set. If your going out anytime in July, what'll it hurt to enter?

http://www.thereelsport.com/the-reel-fo ... t-4056837/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Follow the rules below:

1.) Go fishing in any body of Saltwater. (Fishing must be done by legal means.)
2.) Catch a Speckled Trout.
3.) Take a picture of the fish. In the picture we need to see the fish being held next to a ruler of some kind to verify its length. We also need to see a time and date stamp. We would prefer that you grab a marker and paper and write the date down and include the paper in your picture along side the fish.
4.) Come back to The Reel Forum (Join if your not already a member) and post the catch to this topic.

At the end of the month we will review all of the entries. Upon review, we will announce the winner and contact them for prize mailing information. This months winner is going to receive:

The Reel Sport Leash Kit. This kit contains: (2) 24" Rod Leashes with a Loop and Carabiner, (2) 24" Accessory Leash with Dual Carabiners, and (1) 36" Paddle Leash with a 7" strap. High quality and hand made. Assembled in the USA with some foreign parts. After tax and shipping it comes out to a $50 value.

Y'all have a good one.
thereelsport

Re: The Reel Sport - July Online Fishing Contest

Post by thereelsport »

I got some great advise from Don. For the date, this month we want see thereelsport.com and 7/14 included on the card in the picture. The card should look like the one in the picture here. The color of ink doesn't matter just incase someone asks.
Attachments
20140704_091006_resized.jpg
bay chaser

Re: The Reel Sport - July Online Fishing Contest

Post by bay chaser »

Check this site out guys. You can't go wrong and there are new products in the making. I have used these leashes and they work great, no worry of them breaking and they are made here in the great USA by an american. Also check out the monthly tournament, it cost nothing to enter, all you need to do is sign up, go fishing and submit a picture. Again, go check the site out and if you have any questions I'm sure Sean can answer them. Tight lines guys

Brandon