SWBKFC Feb. 22 Tourney Results

UpperCoastYakAngler

SWBKFC Feb. 22 Tourney Results

Post by UpperCoastYakAngler »

Sorry for the confusion....I made the corrections to the website below. Thanks.

Here's the results for our first tourney of 2014. Congratulations to Dustin Lee for taking home the years' first title and a brand new custom BillyStix rod! Fishing was tough, but Dustin was able to squeeze out the W by 0.35lb! Thanks to all that participated. The updated A.O.Y. standings are posted as well! Stay tuned for upcoming tourney dates coming soon!!!

SWBKFC Tourney Results
Dustin Lee--13.35lb--100pts
Joe Strahan--13.00lb--99pts
Cody Turnbull--10.05lb--98pts
Jason Smith--3.10lb--97pts

All other participants received 25pts in the A.O.Y. standings for participating. See yall on the next one!
Check us out on our new forum for upcoming tournaments, as well as info on the kayak club: saltwaterboysfishing.com/forum
Last edited by UpperCoastYakAngler on Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saltwater Boy

Re: SWBKFC Feb. 22 Tourney Results

Post by Saltwater Boy »

Amazing turn out too. Looking forward to growin!!!
Capt. Dustin Lee

Post by Capt. Dustin Lee »

Thanks for the congrats!! We enjoyed the tournament and looking forward to the next one.
Wadefish69

Post by Wadefish69 »

Way to go Capt., I'm sure Maddie will catch her share next time, sounds like it wasn't from lack of effort. I may have to try one of their events in the future.
Capt. Dustin Lee

Post by Capt. Dustin Lee »

Wadefish69 wrote:Way to go Capt., I'm sure Maddie will catch her share next time, sounds like it wasn't from lack of effort. I may have to try one of their events in the future.

Thank you! She really worked hard and never gave up. I am still proud of her for working hard. It was just one of those days.
Coachsmills
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by Coachsmills »

Working on getting my membership papers filled out as we speak. I believe the next members tourney is in April correct? Has a day been selected?

Also the link you have listed for the forum has a "y" in it that keeps it from working. it says: saltwaterYboysfishing.com/forum
UpperCoastYakAngler

Post by UpperCoastYakAngler »

Coachsmills wrote:Working on getting my membership papers filled out as we speak. I believe the next members tourney is in April correct? Has a day been selected?

Also the link you have listed for the forum has a "y" in it that keeps it from working. it says: saltwaterYboysfishing.com/forum
I appreciate the heads up...I'll correct it for sure. We will be posting the tourney dates very soon! Look forward to hearing from you Coachsmills! If you need anything or have any questions, please let me know.