CCKF tournament series - Lake LBJ 2/22/14

FJCruisin

CCKF tournament series - Lake LBJ 2/22/14

Post by FJCruisin »

CCKF - Capital City Kayak Fishing - Lake LBJ 2/22/14

Awesome time today at the CCKF event! I am always amazed at the payouts and prize packages from the sponsors. I managed a sixth place finish and had a blast. Bite was a little slow, but its a new lake for me. I got a chance to prefish it twice for about 4-5 hours each trip. Needless to say, I still have allot to learn about that lake. Anyway, congratulations to all the winners!!!!
mockayaks

Re: CCKF tournament series - Lake LBJ 2/22/14

Post by mockayaks »

FJCruisin wrote:CCKF - Capital City Kayak Fishing - Lake LBJ 2/22/14

Awesome time today at the CCKF event! I am always amazed at the payouts and prize packages from the sponsors. I managed a sixth place finish and had a blast. Bite was a little slow, but its a new lake for me. I got a chance to prefish it twice for about 4-5 hours each trip. Needless to say, I still have allot to learn about that lake. Anyway, congratulations to all the winners!!!!
Congrats on taking 6th place and winning some CASH! Always fun to chat with you and see you at Lady Bird in a month!
FJCruisin

Post by FJCruisin »

Thanks! Here is a picture taken of me at the ceremony. Check out some of the sponsors! [attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1393185104186.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
uploadfromtaptalk1393185104186.jpg
Infidel

Post by Infidel »

Congrats to the winners and the folks that placed. I've never had my butt kicked that badly, never have I not measured at least one fish. So it goes.
FJCruisin

Post by FJCruisin »

I feel your pain. I won an event at Decker last year, a home lake to me, and then this year at it I didn't even get one bite. All the while watching four of the top six anglers catch in the same area and spots I was fishing, and with the same lures. Some days it just isn't meant to be...