Any info on Kayak Wars

Brazos Kayak

Any info on Kayak Wars

Post by Brazos Kayak »

Anybody got any info on kayak wars . Ive seen the website , just wanting someone to feel me in alittle bit more. I have a friend that's interested in teaming up with me but it says you need 3 . Anybody looking for a teammate or two for 2014, I fish alote and live on the brazos river . Im actually switching my shifts too evenings so I can fish 5 or more days a week . So im dedicated and can help your team with points if you need an extra person. I also have a Facebook fishing page Brazos Kayak Adventures .
Spot_n_tails1

Re: Any info on Kayak Wars

Post by Spot_n_tails1 »

i havent even heard of it, is it bass or salt water?
Brazos Kayak

Post by Brazos Kayak »

Its everything ,you can google the website.It includes all species of fish in all types of water and it goes by overall inches of the different type of fish you catch. It keeps track of all your pictures of the fish you submit . Then categorys your best catches, PB on your profile page . Really good idea ,somebody is cashing in.
CoastieCulture
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by CoastieCulture »

R u in Houston area?
saltykat
TKF 2000 club
TKF 2000 club

Post by saltykat »

Brazos Kayak wrote:Its everything ,you can google the website.It includes all species of fish in all types of water and it goes by overall inches of the different type of fish you catch. It keeps track of all your pictures of the fish you submit . Then categorys your best catches, PB on your profile page . Really good idea ,somebody is cashing in.
Lots of folks on TKF fish in KW and registration is supposed to start around January 17th. Get your team of 3-5 fisherman together usually starts around Feb. 1st. Once registration starts there will be people looking to put teams together on the KW forum.I'm not sure if they're cashing in ......it's free to enter. It's fun and keeps track of your fish also gives out some prizes at the end of the year
CoastieCulture
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by CoastieCulture »

Thanks for the info. I'm either going to create a team or try and join one.
Spot_n_tails1

Post by Spot_n_tails1 »

i may hit it up this year if i can find a team
CoastieCulture
TKF 1000 Club
TKF 1000 Club

Post by CoastieCulture »

Spot n tails do u ever come to galveston ?