TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

Kayaks and related gear for Sale
By Gallonegro
I have a barely used Hobie fold and stow cart purchased from ACK. Don’t really use it and has just been in the garage. Comes with the the original storage bag. Asking $100. Located in Bulverde, TX. Can ship if buyer wants to pay. Text me anytime at 2106062846. Thanks!
Last edited by Gallonegro on Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By creekstone
kickingback wrote:bought a new one from Notex.com for cheaper with shipping. Sorry.

Why piss on someone's ad? If you don't want to buy it (for ANY reason), move on.

Gallonegro, try selling it on eBay. I know it's a pain (shipping and fees). But you'll get a lot more eyeballs (and no snide remarks). :wink:
By Gallonegro
creekstone wrote:
kickingback wrote:bought a new one from Notex.com for cheaper with shipping. Sorry.

Why piss on someone's ad? If you don't want to buy it (for ANY reason), move on.

Gallonegro, try selling it on eBay. I know it's a pain (shipping and fees). But you'll get a lot more eyeballs (and no snide remarks). :wink:

Appreciate the feedback. If it sells it sells if it doesn’t it’ll just keep sitting in the garage lol.
By Gallonegro
creekstone wrote:

Creekstone...FYI there’s always Karens around

My 11 year old son's favorite kayak to paddle is t[…]

New Deck Mat

Technically, she’s a tandem kayak...but everyone h[…]

New Rack System

Ok, made some modifications and shortened it. It’[…]

Braid Cutters

I use my Swiss army knife too. But mine is the sma[…]