TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

Kayaks and related gear for Sale
2017 Outback with sailing rudder and square hatch upgrades. Has vantage seat. Comes with GT drive, the 180 drive is about 40 yards from the shoreline somewhere in surfside (really funny story, respect the ocean) Hull is in great shape. Has hobie paddle with measurement markings for flounder, reds, specs, and smacks. Will include spear gaff and backwater assualt paddle.

Hate to let it go but I havent had time to take it out. Located in Rosenberg

Asking 1800 OBO open to trades
Text nate 8326001251
Attachments
20170711_065330.jpg
Last edited by narmour12b on Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Would you be willing to trade for a firearm? I have a Benelli Black Eagle 2 (semi-auto 12guage) that is camouflaged (Mossy Oak). Excellent shotgun for dove and duck hunting. I would be willing to do an even trade for that 2017 Outback. The gun’s only been used 2-3 times and is practically new (I fish more that I hunt).

Or, if interested, I have a 2017 Native Manta Ray with drive if you are looking to trade kayaks. Normal wear and tear fishing the marsh and the drive is practically indestructible. I have it paired with an Aqua bound Manta Ray paddle that I will throw in as well if interested.

Feel free to shoot me an email (wjonesii@outlook.com) or cell phone (two eight one 777-thirty four hundred)

Y'all got all healthy and stuff... Beer, trail mi[…]

Excellent post!

Would you be willing to trade for a firearm? I ha[…]

Sightcast Spoons

Very nice!