TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

Kayaks and related gear for Sale
By Texashooker
Hey all. Been a while since I left the kayak game.. when I left the cobra fish n dive dive was the big man kayak that was priced accordingly.. would love to get another one if anyone has one for sale or knows someone who may part with theirs.. feel free to text me 281 670 4563 for faster response. Thank you
By TexasJim
FYI: I don't know anything about Cobra kayaks, but there is a new 15-foot Cobra Tourer for sale on Victoria Craigslist. Says seller is in Seadrift. It's free to look. TexasJim
By Texashooker
Texas Jim, thx but have my mind set on a fish n dive. I do appreciate the help..
TexasJim wrote:FYI: I don't know anything about Cobra kayaks, but there is a new 15-foot Cobra Tourer for sale on Victoria Craigslist. Says seller is in Seadrift. It's free to look. TexasJim
By Q-man
There are a lot of new kayaks that can handle a lot of weight. That Tourer is rated at 475lbs and the FnD was rated at 600lbs. Now if you're trying to stand and cast the FnD is about 30% wider than that Tourer.
By Wolfman57
FnD is hard to come by now. I’ve got one that was one of the last sold in the US. Great boats but they don’t make them In the USA anymore

Won’t sell mine. Lol

WM
Werner Camano Carbon Kayak Paddle

SOLD

Telephone poleing

I came from whitewater kayaking on flooded rivers […]

PINS 6-18

Great picture, sorry you found no fish :(

WTB shorter kayak w/ rudder

Excellent I get to tell my wife I tried but no one[…]