TexasKayakFisherman.com est. 2000

Kayak fishing the Lone Star State...

Kayaks and related gear for Sale
By Tombo
No longer looking at buying another kayak due to lifting limits/restrictions. Fact is I have to rethink the way I kayak, going lighter and easier to launch and load.
Last edited by Tombo on Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
By RX350
Tombo, u should look at my Hobie Adventure Island that is for sale on TKF....its almost identical to the Revo 16 but u also have amas that can be added on or removed. My Hobie also has the 180 Mirage Drive. It has everything the Revo 16 has but so much more with the sail and amas. The Adventure Island is more money than the Revo 16 but it can do so much more....with using it as a single kayak or a trimaran kayak. Thx, Mike
By Tombo
RX350 wrote:Tombo, u should look at my Hobie Adventure Island that is for sale on TKF....its almost identical to the Revo 16 but u also have amas that can be added on or removed. My Hobie also has the 180 Mirage Drive. It has everything the Revo 16 has but so much more with the sail and amas. The Adventure Island is more money than the Revo 16 but it can do so much more....with using it as a single kayak or a trimaran kayak. Thx, Mike

Thank you for your offer, I am no longer looking to get a 16' Revolution. Going lighter than my Revolution 13 is what the future holds.
$900 Malibu pro 2 Tandem

Malibu Pro 2 Tandem Blue 2 seats Plenty of stora[…]

$625 Malibu Stealth 12 midnight camo

Malibu Stealth 12 Midnight camo Built in live wel[…]

Selling my wilderness ride 135 with bassyaks troll[…]

TKF

your post score right now is 1 - you're invited to[…]